Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

My herbalist was very impressed with the content of this product. However she did tell me she was surprised it says "once daily", because amounts are kind of low. So, I take 2 of these a day and they work well. They're a little huge, but I haven't had too hard of a time swallowing them. You could also chew them.

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 05, 2010

I don't like relying on just one type or brand of calcium so I rotate brands a lot. This one is pretty good, seems to work well and is reasonably priced. Thanks Iherb.

PURE GOODNESS

Posted by Reviewer2596450 on Jan 22, 2008

Best calcium supplements on the market.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Oct 01, 2008

It is hard to say with a calcium product whether you notice a difference or not in the way you feel, but I love all Rainbow Light products. They are gentle and I have used the All Zymes, Prenatal One and my husband takes the Men's Once Daily and we do notice a positive result with all of those.

Very good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3189024 on Mar 14, 2011

All my family love this brand. It's very helpful.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008

I take this along with Daily Foods, Mega Foods magnesium. Food based supplements metabolize in the body better.

Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2250508 on Mar 05, 2008

They don't hurt you stomach and they have added herbs. I wouldn't take anything else.

A Fine Multi

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been using these for about six or nine months and really like them for the gentleness to my stomach. I am quite sensitive and am glad to have found this! Even my husband is taking them now and his stomach is even more sensitive than mine. It is a well-rounded multi. The only negative is that they are quite a large pill.

very good

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 27, 2015

This is the best calcium product I have used.