Usual calcium

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Somehow I thought there is no vitamin D in it (I receive enough with my other medications). But good price/quality combination.

Yet to try

Posted by 5093880584910635721 on Jun 30, 2013

As this is a new item for me, I've yet to try it, but I do like the fact that it's a one dose per day! More convenient than those 3-4 a day. Hope it works great too!

Large tablets - need to take 2 to get daily allowance.

Posted by 5245219531387187880 on Jun 23, 2013

These are large enough tablets to take. I got use to them after a while. I take 2 in the morning as this gives 100% of daily allowance. Food based tablets. Seems to be good value as 1 container will last a long time.

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

Great dosage

Posted by 4891578092221597080 on Jun 26, 2012

I love how I only need to take 2 pills a day vs taking two pills for calcium/magnesium and 1 pill for vitamin D. Cutting back on the quanity makes life easier! Great product!

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product, it is food based nothing artifical and it digests well. I do wish the pill was smaller but that is a small price to pay for good results and health

A Fine Multi

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been using these for about six or nine months and really like them for the gentleness to my stomach. I am quite sensitive and am glad to have found this! Even my husband is taking them now and his stomach is even more sensitive than mine. It is a well-rounded multi. The only negative is that they are quite a large pill.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3317081 on Nov 08, 2011

Food based calcium., which I like. Pills are big.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1249147 on Oct 21, 2011

Both my mum (in her 60s) and me (30s) are taking it for close to 2 months. She's taking 2 per day while i take 1. So far so good, no side effects but have not done any test since taking to determine if anything changed. Pill is a little on the bit side and is hard but not too difficult if you swallow 1 at a time.