Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 05, 2010

I don't like relying on just one type or brand of calcium so I rotate brands a lot. This one is pretty good, seems to work well and is reasonably priced. Thanks Iherb.

One Per Day Does Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My 90 year mother has great nails and this is the only calcium she has used for several years.

Very good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3189024 on Mar 14, 2011

All my family love this brand. It's very helpful.

A Fine Multi

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been using these for about six or nine months and really like them for the gentleness to my stomach. I am quite sensitive and am glad to have found this! Even my husband is taking them now and his stomach is even more sensitive than mine. It is a well-rounded multi. The only negative is that they are quite a large pill.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Oct 01, 2008

It is hard to say with a calcium product whether you notice a difference or not in the way you feel, but I love all Rainbow Light products. They are gentle and I have used the All Zymes, Prenatal One and my husband takes the Men's Once Daily and we do notice a positive result with all of those.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008

I take this along with Daily Foods, Mega Foods magnesium. Food based supplements metabolize in the body better.

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

Love this

Posted by MadroneJack on Aug 08, 2006

These are food based calciums, much easier for the body to absorb. I only need one per day and have noticed better nails and hair

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3056701 on Dec 04, 2006

Too bad iherb can't seem to keep this in stock. I've put my 82 year old mom on this, and many of her aches and pains have gone away. She used to have to ride her scooter to town (less than a half mile), but this past week, she walked to town and back 3 times.

Best Calcium I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer1247868 on Mar 03, 2007

This Rainbow Light product is very gentle on the stomach. The combination of calcium and magnesium helps my menstrual cramps and makes my body feel stronger in general. Great Product!