Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jul 28, 2010

This is the only calcium I've tried that is easy on my stomach. I like that it's food-based. I know it's effective because if I forget to take it for a few days I start getting leg cramps.

Love the Rainbow products... body had to adjust to the Horsetail

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I really like all the Rainbow Light vitamins, we use them exclusiv,y at our house now. The only thing I noticed about this product was that two says after starting to use it my urine smelled awful, I am pregnant so I am sure in part my nose was just extra sensitive... then after 4 days of getting progressivly worse it just went away. Asked my midwife about it and she said it could have been the horsetail as it cleans out your kidneys. The smell went away and I love it.

Improved bone density test.

Posted by Reviewer2745234 on Apr 10, 2009

I had a very good bone density test 4 years ago. I then began taking this product as I liked its formulation. My bone density test this year showed even more improvment, even with less exercise, and no milk products (intolerance). I attribute this impovement to the product. I take two tabs daily; a.m. and p.m. I'm a happy customer

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 05, 2010

I don't like relying on just one type or brand of calcium so I rotate brands a lot. This one is pretty good, seems to work well and is reasonably priced. Thanks Iherb.