Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

My herbalist was very impressed with the content of this product. However she did tell me she was surprised it says "once daily", because amounts are kind of low. So, I take 2 of these a day and they work well. They're a little huge, but I haven't had too hard of a time swallowing them. You could also chew them.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 05, 2010

I don't like relying on just one type or brand of calcium so I rotate brands a lot. This one is pretty good, seems to work well and is reasonably priced. Thanks Iherb.

One Per Day Does Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My 90 year mother has great nails and this is the only calcium she has used for several years.

Very good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3189024 on Mar 14, 2011

All my family love this brand. It's very helpful.

A Fine Multi

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been using these for about six or nine months and really like them for the gentleness to my stomach. I am quite sensitive and am glad to have found this! Even my husband is taking them now and his stomach is even more sensitive than mine. It is a well-rounded multi. The only negative is that they are quite a large pill.

Best Calcium I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer1247868 on Mar 03, 2007

This Rainbow Light product is very gentle on the stomach. The combination of calcium and magnesium helps my menstrual cramps and makes my body feel stronger in general. Great Product!

Love this

Posted by MadroneJack on Aug 08, 2006

These are food based calciums, much easier for the body to absorb. I only need one per day and have noticed better nails and hair

PURE GOODNESS

Posted by Reviewer2596450 on Jan 22, 2008

Best calcium supplements on the market.

Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2250508 on Mar 05, 2008

They don't hurt you stomach and they have added herbs. I wouldn't take anything else.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Oct 01, 2008

It is hard to say with a calcium product whether you notice a difference or not in the way you feel, but I love all Rainbow Light products. They are gentle and I have used the All Zymes, Prenatal One and my husband takes the Men's Once Daily and we do notice a positive result with all of those.