Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1129716 on Oct 16, 2012

I religiously used it during pregnancy and 2-years of breastfeeding, my teeth are healthy and hair and nails are feeling great. I like that it's food based which I believe makes it absorb better by our bodies. Thumbs up and recommended.

Improved bone density test.

Posted by Reviewer2745234 on Apr 10, 2009

I had a very good bone density test 4 years ago. I then began taking this product as I liked its formulation. My bone density test this year showed even more improvment, even with less exercise, and no milk products (intolerance). I attribute this impovement to the product. I take two tabs daily; a.m. and p.m. I'm a happy customer

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

Rainbow Light Just Once Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1403526 on Nov 05, 2008

I've got a sensitive gut, and I am able to tolerate this much better than other calcium supplements. It is a large pill, and that makes it difficult to swallow sometimes.

Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

My herbalist was very impressed with the content of this product. However she did tell me she was surprised it says "once daily", because amounts are kind of low. So, I take 2 of these a day and they work well. They're a little huge, but I haven't had too hard of a time swallowing them. You could also chew them.