Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

Deserves 10 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this for approximately 2 years now and from the beginning knew it to be heads above the rest in the ease of digesting it.

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product, it is food based nothing artifical and it digests well. I do wish the pill was smaller but that is a small price to pay for good results and health

Great dosage

Posted by 4891578092221597080 on Jun 26, 2012

I love how I only need to take 2 pills a day vs taking two pills for calcium/magnesium and 1 pill for vitamin D. Cutting back on the quanity makes life easier! Great product!

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this, probably for 1.5 years. I'm very happy with it. Sometimes I take two pills a day as I am nursing. But be careful (if you take 2)if you don't need the extra magnesium, it may make you have loose stools. I need the extra magnesium so it has only had that effect a couple times - nothing to worry about though. :) I really like this product and love the price.