Very good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

So glad it's just one tablet a day. :)

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product, it is food based nothing artifical and it digests well. I do wish the pill was smaller but that is a small price to pay for good results and health

Great dosage

Posted by 4891578092221597080 on Jun 26, 2012

I love how I only need to take 2 pills a day vs taking two pills for calcium/magnesium and 1 pill for vitamin D. Cutting back on the quanity makes life easier! Great product!

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

Large tablets - need to take 2 to get daily allowance.

Posted by 5245219531387187880 on Jun 23, 2013

These are large enough tablets to take. I got use to them after a while. I take 2 in the morning as this gives 100% of daily allowance. Food based tablets. Seems to be good value as 1 container will last a long time.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium

Posted by HJCinTexas on Jul 16, 2011

Love this food-based calcium. Most calcium products on the market are nothing more than junk with fillers, but not Rainbow Light Food-Based Calcium. My husband and I both have been using this product for 4 years now. Got the mother-in-law on this last year and she loves it also.

very gentle on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

I'm quite happy with it. And the sale makes me happier.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2945906 on Sep 29, 2011

Very high quality!

Deserves 10 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on May 15, 2011

I have been using this for approximately 2 years now and from the beginning knew it to be heads above the rest in the ease of digesting it.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this, probably for 1.5 years. I'm very happy with it. Sometimes I take two pills a day as I am nursing. But be careful (if you take 2)if you don't need the extra magnesium, it may make you have loose stools. I need the extra magnesium so it has only had that effect a couple times - nothing to worry about though. :) I really like this product and love the price.