Love the Rainbow products... body had to adjust to the Horsetail

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I really like all the Rainbow Light vitamins, we use them exclusiv,y at our house now. The only thing I noticed about this product was that two says after starting to use it my urine smelled awful, I am pregnant so I am sure in part my nose was just extra sensitive... then after 4 days of getting progressivly worse it just went away. Asked my midwife about it and she said it could have been the horsetail as it cleans out your kidneys. The smell went away and I love it.

Rainbow Light Just Once Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Feb 04, 2009

We take this twice per day hoping to assimilate the needed calcium to replenish our bones.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 07, 2009

These are big, but they get the job done.

best calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Nov 10, 2008

easy to digest, once a day, I noticed the benefits right away in my nail strength and growth. I let the tabs melt in my mouth. Very happy with the product. Priced right.

Rainbow Light Just Once Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1403526 on Nov 05, 2008

I've got a sensitive gut, and I am able to tolerate this much better than other calcium supplements. It is a large pill, and that makes it difficult to swallow sometimes.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008

I take this along with Daily Foods, Mega Foods magnesium. Food based supplements metabolize in the body better.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Oct 01, 2008

It is hard to say with a calcium product whether you notice a difference or not in the way you feel, but I love all Rainbow Light products. They are gentle and I have used the All Zymes, Prenatal One and my husband takes the Men's Once Daily and we do notice a positive result with all of those.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2035278 on Sep 04, 2008

Great product. Well balanced.

Rainbow Light Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Sep 02, 2008

Feel good that my husband and I are getting all the calcium we need (50% Daily Recommended Value) in just one tablet. Our diet is healthy enough that we get what we need without overdoing supplementation.

calcium

Posted by Reviewer2749658 on Jul 14, 2008

I've searched for a long time to find a calcium that doesn't make my stomach upset. this calcium works great!