ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

great multivitamsin for men! the accomplished vitamins in the autumn I bought my husband chose, according to well-regarded manufacturer and only 1 capsule just to drink, good effects, strengthen the immune system, suitable for sensitive skarandziui, rich in B vitamins, works great nervous / mental activity provides energy. recommend it 100%. P.S. When you Tell the guy that afraid, because these vitamins can change the color of urine

From day one, I've never looked back.

Posted by 4627915508301751724 on Mar 10, 2016

As someone who does bodybuilding as a hobby, anyone who is into fitness or living healthy will tell you that a multivitamin is the essential health cornerstone. Now regardless of whether you are someone who exercises frequently or sparingly, but you need or want a multivitamin, this is for you. From day one, I have felt my energy levels rise. I am able to focus more. I feel better daily and I am able to complete more. All natural, once a day, one pill, and no crazy fillers, rainbow light for men is the way to go. After switching from Animal Pak for trainers, I have noticed a sizable difference and I will not be going back. Thanks rainbow light!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have been using this multi for years and would recommend it to any male that does not one to be taking more then one multi a day. Added bonus is that you don't have to take it with food since it is food based.

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer1738511 on Aug 15, 2011

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).

great product

Posted by Reviewer3049401 on Feb 06, 2008

Love these vitamins. Vegetarian safe and are helping me to train for my marathon and half Ironman. Very pleased with them.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1105621 on Sep 15, 2008

for once I found a vitamin that does what it says i feel great and i can take them between meals without getting an upset stomach, i strongly recommend these vitamins

Great vitamin

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

Having digestive troubles can leave you with some deficiencies in vitamins, particularly B12. I find that this vitamin keeps me feeling great. The best thing about this vitamin is that it does NOT upset my stomach like others have in the past!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My father loves these!

Bitter taste but very effective

Posted by 4903614705360442736 on Oct 17, 2012

Its taste is really bad and feels like vomiting as soon as you take it in your mouth with water. It must be taken with or between meal. But its really effective and good for body. I believe the taste is due to a reason, it's made of all natural ingredients and no artificial substances are included. Well overall it's an excellent product if you bear and don't care the smell and taste.

Super!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Nov 10, 2012

Very good vitamins, food based. I feel great!