Seem to be doing the trick.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on May 03, 2013

I started taking these about 2 months ago now. They seem legit and all the reviews I read said they are quality vitamins. I seem to be feeling better (could be the exercise and diet as well) and I will continue to take these with my Omega 3 supplements. Definitely ordering again.

Good men´s one a day with no iron

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

I know another company that copies this formula for their men´s one. But no names!!!

Very good non GM

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011

The company have a very strict policy with regards to the use of GMO'S in their products which i feel is important in the natural supplements industry. This multi is one of the best. Very pleased with it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have been using this multi for years and would recommend it to any male that does not one to be taking more then one multi a day. Added bonus is that you don't have to take it with food since it is food based.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3049401 on Feb 06, 2008

Love these vitamins. Vegetarian safe and are helping me to train for my marathon and half Ironman. Very pleased with them.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1105621 on Sep 15, 2008

for once I found a vitamin that does what it says i feel great and i can take them between meals without getting an upset stomach, i strongly recommend these vitamins

Great vitamin

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

Having digestive troubles can leave you with some deficiencies in vitamins, particularly B12. I find that this vitamin keeps me feeling great. The best thing about this vitamin is that it does NOT upset my stomach like others have in the past!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My father loves these!

Bitter taste but very effective

Posted by 4903614705360442736 on Oct 17, 2012

Its taste is really bad and feels like vomiting as soon as you take it in your mouth with water. It must be taken with or between meal. But its really effective and good for body. I believe the taste is due to a reason, it's made of all natural ingredients and no artificial substances are included. Well overall it's an excellent product if you bear and don't care the smell and taste.

Super!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Nov 10, 2012

Very good vitamins, food based. I feel great!