Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1810608 on Oct 16, 2007

My husband loves these!He bought other brands before, but this is the BEST he sys by far! At 51 years of age and strong having a very busy schedule. These vitamins really work fast and gives him the energy he needs. The price is great too:) Thanks iHerb.com for such good price and superfast shipping. Will shop again:) Would highly recommend for anyone suffering from fatigue or just needing a boost of energy!

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by cory333 on Jul 09, 2011

Great men's vits. No iron and I can feel a difference when I eat take for a few days.

Great multivitamin

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

UPDATE: Just reorded these multivitamins some time ago. Quality is really good in this product and I am really happy with the results. Tablet size is pretty small compared to that you need to take only one tablet per day.

best that there is!

Posted by Reviewer2215399 on Apr 09, 2009

my husband loves these, they are great for the money and now they have probiotics in them too - a very complete vitamin that causes no side effects or stomach upset.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2094611 on Aug 01, 2011

My brother introduced me to the iHerb product line and since then I purchased this for my husband. He has taken many other multivitamins from drug stores over the years, but nothing gives him more energy than these multivitamins. He loves this product and won't leave home without it. It is one OTC item that he takes religously each and every day. Thank you iHerb for offering this product at a reasonable fee.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Nov 07, 2011

i keep coming back to this. great nutritional profile.

Perfect men's multi

Posted by Reviewer2271804 on Aug 15, 2010

My husband does not have much patience for vitamins, so this one a day suits him well. It is also made out of whole foods so it is gentle on the stomach, not a big deal if he takes it without food which he does frequently. it gives him lots of energy and now he asks for it rather than rolling his eyes at me as he did when I first started giving him vitamins. He takes this and 3 wild fish oil caps and looks great and never gets sick!

Good Quality and Value

Posted by Reviewer2633006 on Jun 20, 2010

Don't need to have with food for vitamin to work. Good vitamin to cover your bases.

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2701686 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has given me more energy and I am able to enjoy get through my days being less tired.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2885462 on Mar 04, 2010

My husband can take these on a nearly empty stomach with no difficulties.