Good Quality and Value

Posted by Reviewer2633006 on Jun 20, 2010

Don't need to have with food for vitamin to work. Good vitamin to cover your bases.

Men's One

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jun 21, 2010

My husband uses these vitamins and said he notice a difference in ow felt within a week. He states he feels better over-all.

Husband loves them

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I ordered these for my husband, so far he really likes them, he has never taken vitamins before and others were making him feel funny. So far he feels great on these!

best that there is!

Posted by Reviewer2215399 on Apr 09, 2009

my husband loves these, they are great for the money and now they have probiotics in them too - a very complete vitamin that causes no side effects or stomach upset.

Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1810608 on Oct 16, 2007

My husband loves these!He bought other brands before, but this is the BEST he sys by far! At 51 years of age and strong having a very busy schedule. These vitamins really work fast and gives him the energy he needs. The price is great too:) Thanks iHerb.com for such good price and superfast shipping. Will shop again:) Would highly recommend for anyone suffering from fatigue or just needing a boost of energy!

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2701686 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has given me more energy and I am able to enjoy get through my days being less tired.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3049401 on Feb 06, 2008

Love these vitamins. Vegetarian safe and are helping me to train for my marathon and half Ironman. Very pleased with them.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Nov 07, 2011

i keep coming back to this. great nutritional profile.

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by cory333 on Jul 09, 2011

Great men's vits. No iron and I can feel a difference when I eat take for a few days.

Complete one a day vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Aug 01, 2011

This is a great food based vitamin that my husband doesn't forget to take because he doesn't need to eat beforehand