Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2094611 on Aug 01, 2011

My brother introduced me to the iHerb product line and since then I purchased this for my husband. He has taken many other multivitamins from drug stores over the years, but nothing gives him more energy than these multivitamins. He loves this product and won't leave home without it. It is one OTC item that he takes religously each and every day. Thank you iHerb for offering this product at a reasonable fee.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1012270 on Dec 29, 2010

My husband loves these. We always make sure we have them in stock cause he can feel the difference without them.

Perfect men's multi

Posted by Reviewer2271804 on Aug 15, 2010

My husband does not have much patience for vitamins, so this one a day suits him well. It is also made out of whole foods so it is gentle on the stomach, not a big deal if he takes it without food which he does frequently. it gives him lots of energy and now he asks for it rather than rolling his eyes at me as he did when I first started giving him vitamins. He takes this and 3 wild fish oil caps and looks great and never gets sick!

It's alright

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

I finished a bottle, but I didn't notice any health benefits. It does fully dissolve though, so you should pee bright yellow because of the B-vitamins.

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer2675486 on Jun 15, 2009

I just started using them to replace my CVS generic multivitamin and they pack a lot more into the tablet. Easy to go down, no major issues.

Good product

Posted by jason-w on Dec 16, 2015

For multi-vitamin, I did not have preference until I tired this one. For now I will stick with it.

Good but

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Its good but it could be better. Its a huge pill, I can manage swallowing it but not all people can. It lacks minerals and it doesn't give you enough magnesium. It is the best daily one that iherb carries but I will try something else as soon as I finish with this. Might try one of those 4 a day Multivitamins.

Doesn't seem to be working at all

Posted by Reviewer2566135 on Aug 08, 2013

Doesn't seem to be working at all. Do not feel the improved energy that other multis give me.

DH won't take them

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 29, 2009

He says they are too hard to swallow and taste nasty. I'm going to have to try something else.

good

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

we take it everyday. seems good.it has been only few weeks, so I am not sure if if has better functions than others.