ABSOLUTELY Works!!!!

Posted by WendynsunnyFLA on May 22, 2013

I have taken this product for about a year now. I am 100% convinced that it has SIGNIFICANTLY helped my hot flashes. I have menopause brought on by surgery in my early 40's. I was having horrible hot flashes about once or twice every hour lasting for several minutes each. At night, even worse hot flashes that would wake me up, break out in sweats, couldn't stay asleep, truly too much to handle. Someone at my local healh food store recommended this product to me. I got relief within 2 days of taking the product. I still have a hot flash now and then, but may I say...Nothing like before. They are very few, and not anywhere as intense as before. Then, for reasons I can't really explain, after almost a year on the product I decided to try a different multi-vitamin and just add my own evening primrose oil and another menopause support herb. I did this for 2 weeks and FORGET IT! Hot flashes were back with a vengeance during the day and I was waking up all night long. I couldn't believe it..... I dumped the new routine and got back on Menopuse One and literally within One Day I saw a difference. I love this product and have recommended it to friends dealing with the same issues. If you suffer as I did, give this one a try, it works!

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2077336 on May 11, 2009

It took me some searching to find a one-a-day menopause multi -- I was particularly looking for one without iron (don't need the supplement anymore). This one is just the ticket.

Diane in Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer3288694 on Jan 08, 2009

These vitamins were recommended to me by a relative who is in her 50's like I am. Fabulous! Feel much better when I take them and my hot flashes have lessened significantly. Thanks to I-herb for selling them at a fraction of the cost from the local health food store. I wasn't willing to pay what they wanted for even a month's supply. I'll keep ordering them from I-herb because they work so well.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1213340 on May 11, 2011

I have used Rainbow Light Multivitamins for many years and have always been greatly satisfied with them. The Menopause One vitamin is packed with all kinds of good stuff for women of my age! (53) I recommend these -- as well as the many other great Rainbow Light products -- very highly.

My favorite vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 15, 2011

A good formula, easy to absorb because its food-based, easy to take just once a day.

The best multiple I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2044694 on Sep 18, 2011

I'm so happy to have found a quality multiple that has everything I need in amounts that I only have to take one each day. And the price is within reason.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2488833 on May 29, 2012

I have tried Hot Flashes but unfortunately it didnt work for me. Then I tried Menopause One - and - magic! my hot flashes has gone! Great ingredients of vitamins, minerals and special menopause herbs. Thanks a lot! [Just reordered a few more jars :)]

Good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1580580 on Mar 20, 2009

I have been taking these multivitamins for about a year and have not been sick during this time. Although I cannot entirely credit my good health to them, I believe the multivitamins have contributed as I have been dieting and, consequently, haven't taken in adequate nutrition through my diet. So, yes, I would recommend, with one caveat: the pills are large and somewhat difficult to swallow. I find cutting them in half addresses this problem.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Menopause One Multivitamin/Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1069811 on Mar 13, 2009

I feel much more energetic and more like myself. It greatly reduces hot flashes!

Vashek