對潮熱及睡眠很明顯有用

Posted by 5638595486027371815 on Apr 04, 2016

我已經50歲了,在大概兩星期前突然每晚醒來4-5次, 醒來像沒睡過一樣, 由於我在新加坡, 全年都維持28-36C, 真係非常熱, 令我更加煩燥. 不是開玩笑, 那種熱是全身像包著一陣MASK, 但全是熱呼呼的MASK. 令我情緒很差, 經常發脾氣跟丈夫吵架. 是知道問題出在自己身上,偏偏沒法控制.在試食了兩星期,才回來評價. 最快見效的是睡眠和潮熱, 開始有好轉了. 以前一整晚都在不停做夢, 醒後清清楚楚記得每一細節. 現在雖然也有, 但至少沒那麼多, 知道當中有熟睡的時段. 現在希望這些狀況好轉後, 能再進一步幫到我情緒.更年期的狀況是會把人逼瘋的,太辛苦,太不能自制. 亦影響伴侶關係.

Am I dying? Nope, it's just peri-menopause! :(

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I'm going to recommend these to women out there like me who are having a variety of issues with peri-menopause. I'm 46 and just entering this new (and not so pleasant) phase in my life. I've tried other brands and this one has been helping me with focus, moods, hot and cold flashes, as well as sleeping issues. I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle. I do wish the capsules were smaller, but at least I only have to take one. I would recommend these along with other supplements, especially around the time of your cycle such as primrose oil supplements.

Good Quality Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Aug 21, 2014

I buy these for my mother who takes a lot of pharmaceutical medications. She says they really make a difference and can feel it when she doesn't take them.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Sep 03, 2013

This works very quickly, I started to notice improvements in days. I barely get any hot flushes now, I was having them continually before taking this product. Worth every cent!

so far so good

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on Aug 31, 2013

so far so good but havent beenn using it for long

ABSOLUTELY Works!!!!

Posted by WendynsunnyFLA on May 22, 2013

I have taken this product for about a year now. I am 100% convinced that it has SIGNIFICANTLY helped my hot flashes. I have menopause brought on by surgery in my early 40's. I was having horrible hot flashes about once or twice every hour lasting for several minutes each. At night, even worse hot flashes that would wake me up, break out in sweats, couldn't stay asleep, truly too much to handle. Someone at my local healh food store recommended this product to me. I got relief within 2 days of taking the product. I still have a hot flash now and then, but may I say...Nothing like before. They are very few, and not anywhere as intense as before. Then, for reasons I can't really explain, after almost a year on the product I decided to try a different multi-vitamin and just add my own evening primrose oil and another menopause support herb. I did this for 2 weeks and FORGET IT! Hot flashes were back with a vengeance during the day and I was waking up all night long. I couldn't believe it..... I dumped the new routine and got back on Menopuse One and literally within One Day I saw a difference. I love this product and have recommended it to friends dealing with the same issues. If you suffer as I did, give this one a try, it works!

Multivitamin - menopause

Posted by inelindberg on Jun 07, 2012

Just starting using this – seams fine!!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2488833 on May 29, 2012

I have tried Hot Flashes but unfortunately it didnt work for me. Then I tried Menopause One - and - magic! my hot flashes has gone! Great ingredients of vitamins, minerals and special menopause herbs. Thanks a lot! [Just reordered a few more jars :)]

The best multiple I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2044694 on Sep 18, 2011

I'm so happy to have found a quality multiple that has everything I need in amounts that I only have to take one each day. And the price is within reason.

My favorite vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 15, 2011

A good formula, easy to absorb because its food-based, easy to take just once a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »