Rainbow Light, Just Once, NutriStart Multivitamin Powder, 25 Pre-Measured Individual Packets, 1.9 oz (53 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No artifical colorings

Posted by Reviewer1936840 From Louisiana on Mar 25, 2009

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2584519 on May 06, 2009

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

Just can't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1877063 From Colorado on Jun 03, 2009

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

Cheap & easy

Posted by Reviewer3068039 From New Jersey on Oct 27, 2009

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1811316 From France on Feb 10, 2012

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »