Convenient for busy mummies!

Posted by 4742092249962777761 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been buying a few boxes at a time. And I noticed the powder from some sachet in a box are of funny smell and the different in the powder color. I have discard a few sachets. Hope the supplier will look into it. Thank you! :)

Difference packing that i have received?!

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015

I have received a difference packing, mine was green color instead of the blue. anyway i do like this products because it is easy to use (i just mixed with baby's formula milk) and my baby seems like the taste too! it think the taste is like Hong Kong famous beverage call 'vitasoy' Malt Flavour.

Great, no taste

Posted by 4747299562374327159 on Dec 08, 2014

I love this because I can mix the powder with my babies' food and they can't tell the difference.

Contains fructose

Posted by Reviewer1261235 on Jul 10, 2014

Everything was great about this product until I read the last little detail- sweetened with fructose!! fructose is known as a possible cause of gut sensitivity in some and for this reason I would give this product this rating... So close to being so good ...yet 1 ingredient has spoilt it for me.

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

Posted by 5671683406714673695 on Nov 14, 2013

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

Very good product!

Posted by 5551080313618954780 on Jan 20, 2013

Although it's not cheap, but it works well, i need my son to have more zinc and probiotics besides his daily diet and this product meets that need perfectly.

multivitamins

Posted by 5573414400739094502 on Aug 08, 2012

Very good vitamins but it's not easy to dissolve them in milk! I will probably search for others.

Great vitamins to mix in cereal, applesauce.

Posted by Reviewer3206776 on Apr 03, 2012

We started using this product after receiving news of a multivitamin for children being discontinued. We needed to find something else for the kids and thought it worked pretty nice to have the individual packets, not always the most convenient to have to open packets all the time as we used to have a container but we got used to it. The only thing I would say is it does not mix well in drinks. We found it worked best in cereal or applesauce. The kids seem to like it, so we are planning on ordering it again as we need a refill.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Feb 23, 2012

I love it!! The best vitamins for my baby!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 10, 2012

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »