MY SON LOVE IT.

Posted by Reviewer2085461 on May 02, 2011

MY SON LOVE IT.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299247 on Apr 26, 2011

My daughter is g-tube fed and very sensitive to foods and meds. This powder mixes well with 40 cc of water and doesn't cause any stomach upset at all. Thank you!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this for my baby, he has been taking this since he was 5 months old, i mix it in his yogurt everyday.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Cheap & easy

Posted by Reviewer3068039 on Oct 27, 2009

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Just can't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1877063 on Jun 03, 2009

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2584519 on May 06, 2009

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

No artifical colorings

Posted by Reviewer1936840 on Mar 25, 2009

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

great vitamin for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer1924640 on Nov 10, 2008

This is the most complete vitamin I have found for toddlers. It is the only one that has an real amount of calcium. Perfect addition to apple sauce, yogurt or a smoothie.

Empty Packets

Posted by Reviewer3145241 on Aug 09, 2008

The review for the vitamins themselves is extremely positive. It is the first time I have been able to get my 1 1/2 year old to take vitamins. We mix the powder into his milk, and he drinks it down with out even realizing he's getting vitamins. The box I received from iherb has had 4 packets that were completely empty!! They are expensive vitmains and it is very discouraging to find 4 of the 18 we've used so far to have been empty!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »