New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Just Once, NutriStart Multivitamin Powder, 25 Pre-Measured Individual Packets, 1.9 oz (53 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Cheap & easy

Posted by Reviewer3068039 on Oct 27, 2009

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Great for Young Kids/Babies

Posted by Reviewer1031390 on Oct 16, 2007

I like that this mixes easily into my son's food and he seems to like the taste. I just wish it was a little cheaper. One box is only a month's supply for a 1 yo.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Feb 23, 2012

I love it!! The best vitamins for my baby!

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this for my baby, he has been taking this since he was 5 months old, i mix it in his yogurt everyday.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »