Very good product!

Posted by 5551080313618954780 on Jan 20, 2013

Although it's not cheap, but it works well, i need my son to have more zinc and probiotics besides his daily diet and this product meets that need perfectly.

Great for Young Kids/Babies

Posted by Reviewer1031390 on Oct 16, 2007

I like that this mixes easily into my son's food and he seems to like the taste. I just wish it was a little cheaper. One box is only a month's supply for a 1 yo.

MY SON LOVE IT.

Posted by Reviewer2085461 on May 02, 2011

MY SON LOVE IT.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Feb 23, 2012

I love it!! The best vitamins for my baby!

Great vitamins to mix in cereal, applesauce.

Posted by Reviewer3206776 on Apr 03, 2012

We started using this product after receiving news of a multivitamin for children being discontinued. We needed to find something else for the kids and thought it worked pretty nice to have the individual packets, not always the most convenient to have to open packets all the time as we used to have a container but we got used to it. The only thing I would say is it does not mix well in drinks. We found it worked best in cereal or applesauce. The kids seem to like it, so we are planning on ordering it again as we need a refill.

multivitamins

Posted by 5573414400739094502 on Aug 08, 2012

Very good vitamins but it's not easy to dissolve them in milk! I will probably search for others.

Difference packing that i have received?!

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015

I have received a difference packing, mine was green color instead of the blue. anyway i do like this products because it is easy to use (i just mixed with baby's formula milk) and my baby seems like the taste too! it think the taste is like Hong Kong famous beverage call 'vitasoy' Malt Flavour.

Empty Packets

Posted by Reviewer3145241 on Aug 09, 2008

The review for the vitamins themselves is extremely positive. It is the first time I have been able to get my 1 1/2 year old to take vitamins. We mix the powder into his milk, and he drinks it down with out even realizing he's getting vitamins. The box I received from iherb has had 4 packets that were completely empty!! They are expensive vitmains and it is very discouraging to find 4 of the 18 we've used so far to have been empty!!

great vitamin for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer1924640 on Nov 10, 2008

This is the most complete vitamin I have found for toddlers. It is the only one that has an real amount of calcium. Perfect addition to apple sauce, yogurt or a smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »