Very good product!

Posted by 5551080313618954780 on Jan 20, 2013

Although it's not cheap, but it works well, i need my son to have more zinc and probiotics besides his daily diet and this product meets that need perfectly.

Great for Young Kids/Babies

Posted by Reviewer1031390 on Oct 16, 2007

I like that this mixes easily into my son's food and he seems to like the taste. I just wish it was a little cheaper. One box is only a month's supply for a 1 yo.

Convenient for busy mummies!

Posted by 4742092249962777761 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been buying a few boxes at a time. And I noticed the powder from some sachet in a box are of funny smell and the different in the powder color. I have discard a few sachets. Hope the supplier will look into it. Thank you! :)

Really great

Posted by 5690284473660810019 on Nov 19, 2016

It's natural and thanks to mt capra I found this as its part of their baby formula recipe...literally saved my reflux bubbas life

I haven't seen better for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Dec 01, 2016

I haven't seen better for children from 6 months to 4 years. Form - powder, probiotics are great, practical, convenient. I buy for second baby and always happy with the result (if correctly stored).;)))

MY SON LOVE IT.

Posted by Reviewer2085461 on May 02, 2011

MY SON LOVE IT.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Feb 23, 2012

I love it!! The best vitamins for my baby!

Great vitamins to mix in cereal, applesauce.

Posted by Reviewer3206776 on Apr 03, 2012

We started using this product after receiving news of a multivitamin for children being discontinued. We needed to find something else for the kids and thought it worked pretty nice to have the individual packets, not always the most convenient to have to open packets all the time as we used to have a container but we got used to it. The only thing I would say is it does not mix well in drinks. We found it worked best in cereal or applesauce. The kids seem to like it, so we are planning on ordering it again as we need a refill.

multivitamins

Posted by 5573414400739094502 on Aug 08, 2012

Very good vitamins but it's not easy to dissolve them in milk! I will probably search for others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »