I love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on May 01, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

Just Great!

Posted by Reviewer1363662 on Jan 24, 2008

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by Reviewer1198998 on Apr 02, 2008

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

Love these vitamins

Posted by 4671820513753844243 on Nov 11, 2014

I've been using Rainbow Light for the last few months and am in the final trimester of my pregnancy. This is my third child. I used normal prenatal vitamins for my first two pregnancies (Materna, Jamieson, etc) and have felt so much better this pregnancy. I would recommend them to everyone!

Finally, a Prenatal that is do-able!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I was taking a different brand for about a month, and couldn't stand it anymore. I was having to take 4 large tablets a day, and could barely get one down without gagging. No problem with these at all, and I have been feeling great!!

Pleased with these

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Dec 04, 2014

Easy to digest, have all the vitamins I was looking for, the only downside is that the actual pills are large and take some getting used to for swallowing.

No side effects and only once a day!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been taking these tablets for almost a month now in preparation for my next pregnancy and have had no side effects whatsoever. I have no issue swallowing pills so the size of these tablets are of no concern to me. But for those that do have issues, they are slightly larger in size. All-in-all, I'm feeling great!

Improved Energy

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on May 07, 2015

There has been a big difference in my daily activity since I started taking Prenatal One. I have more energy and just feel better. I have recommended them to all my friends.

Great choice, easy on stomach!

Posted by 5066011296071223366 on Jul 11, 2013

I tried one of these from a friend and instantly I felt better and it was easier on my baby and I (8 months pregnant) than the ones the doctor recommended me! I love them and will continue taking these! The Biotin also helped my hair and nails!! Just wish I found out about them earlier in my pregnancy!

Easy to take

Posted by 5535457510818154110 on Apr 12, 2015

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.