Easy on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Sep 23, 2010

This is the only multi-vitamin I've found that I digest easily.

love these food-based vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2355548 on Oct 19, 2010

Rainbow Light is my favorite brand, by far!

excellent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This is my favorite mutli vitamin. I wish it was higher in iron though as I have to take a separate one since I don't get enough iron in my diet. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Best multivitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Jan 28, 2013

I've been taking these for 10 years and even though they're pricier than some other brands, I think it's worth the higher price.

I can't go back to the synthetic stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1171177 on Feb 27, 2014

I really like this multivitamin. I can feel the difference in my body when I don't take them. I have more energy when I take them, so I try not to miss a day. I especially like that I don't have to take 4-6 capsules throughout the day.

Great, once a day aide!

Posted by 4884676203790744173 on May 06, 2014

A lot of Multi-vit need more than one tablet, in the end, you will realize that you have eating a lot of pills each day, be it multi-vit or some other form of health pills. I stumbled onto this brand and I was impressed that this brand allows you to eat just one pill and still be able to get the max benefit. What else can I say? It's great!

Giantic Pills

Posted by 5343905463116418797 on Oct 22, 2013

Fast Delivery :D But after taking for 3 days, I got very serious terrible sore throat. Went to see Dr. Spent abt SGD43.00 on medicine. I strongly believed that it could be due to heatiness ( Dong Quai [root] 4:1 Extract) Therefore, I would not recommend this Brand to Asians. Will not buy again. Waste of Money :(

Excellent one a day women's vitamins.

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

I have used Rainbow light vitamins off and on for years. They are good quality vitamins I think. It's so easy taking one vitamin a day too, plus the fact that they are food-based means better absorption by your body.

great

Posted by 5205537783682233021 on Feb 19, 2016

price and quality, one of my favourites

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1254011 on Jun 04, 2008

Great prices, fast..fast..fast shipping and super product. very very satisfied