July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2201847 on Mar 01, 2009

I ordered these based on the good reviews on your site as well as the recommendation of a friend. I started feeling very bloated and my hands started breaking out with terrible excema. I talked to my friend and she had stopped taking these due to her own issues, so I followed her lead. Within two days of stopping them the excema is almost all gone, and the bloating is getting better...I am pretty sure it is the spirulina that is the problem. I have since found out that spirulina is an avoid on the blood type O diet. I love all of the good stuff in this vitamin, but the spirulina is definitely not for me...back to Jarrow Women's multi which was working just fine.

too big

Posted by Reviewer3181709 on Aug 14, 2008

I really wanted to take these, but they are huge. I cut it in 3 pieces and one got stuck and almost chocked me to death. I tried to chew them but they taste terrible. I just don't know how it can go down. I wish they were coated with something to slide down easily.

no good for over 50's

Posted by Reviewer1770944 on Dec 24, 2008

I was not aware that women over 50 did not require iron, my fault I know. I've sent these to my daughter.

전혀 효과없음..

Posted by acidfunk21 on Jul 12, 2012

전혀 차이점을 모르겠네요. 그리고 코팅이 안되있어서 삼키기가 너무 괴로워요. 입에 넣자마자 녹아버려서 맛이 우웩입니다. 전 먹다가 짜증나서 버리고 nature's way 멀티비타민으로 다시 갈아탔어요.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012