This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good quality, but will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Oct 22, 2012

I checked the dosages of the vitamins and minerals included in this multivitamin, and a few of them exceed the Recommended Daily Intake issued by the FDA and FSANZ. Some of them even exceed the Upper Limits of intake. This doesn't necessarily diminish the quality of this multivitamin, but be mindful of the dosages in them. Personally, I stopped taking them because of this, and after reading the possible dangers of consuming magnesium stearate and strearic acid.

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

really hard to swallow and makes me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2452740 on Jun 28, 2012

The tablets are enormous, very hard to swallow. Also, make sure you take it with food - made me feel sick if taken on an empty stomach. Didn't manage to take long enough to see any benefits (because couldn't swallow it).

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3225633 on Nov 17, 2011

I have been taking Rainbow light for 10 days and already can feel the difference. I don't get tired easily..

Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.

Gross taste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 07, 2010

These may be good vitamins but the smell is offensive and the taste is horrible. I dread taking this everyday and cannot wait until the bottle is empty. Will not buy again.

multi

Posted by Reviewer2934611 on Jan 19, 2009

since these are not coated, having a hard time swallowing

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've been taking this for a few weeks, but I can't say I feel different and I am unsure about the claims that the manufacturer makes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »