Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 20, 2011

I have been using these vitamins for several years - I highly recommend.

I reserched a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2228443 on Jan 27, 2010

I checked almost all product and this one is the best amount in only ONE dose. Dont have to take 2 or 3 tablets, only one!! Then, I can get 100% or more vitamin and mineral for a day! And price is important for me, and this one, I can get money worth.

SO FAR, IT'S GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Jul 25, 2012

I've been taking this vitamin for about 2 weeks now, and I've noticed a subtle boost in energy. I like how it's very gentle on my stomach. I usually get minor stomach upset with multi-vitamins but I like how I can conveniently take just one pill a day with or without a meal.

All in one

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Apr 25, 2011

One Pill a day. Easy to swallow. Easy on stomach. Good reviews and low price made me want to buy it and I'm glad I did. My skin feels softer and looks more vibrant, makes you wonder what it's doing for my internal organs. :) Wont go without my women's one. Just ordered my second bottle!

its ok

Posted by 4622057459494180286 on Sep 01, 2012

im satisfied with the effect of this multivitamins also i recommend it to others

Great supplement!

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Good supplement, I actually fell better! It has in it all vitamins that you need! The tablets are quite big though, so I have to split them in 2 before taking them :( If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2450694 on Feb 02, 2011

Like a lot this multivitamins

Convenient and easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2391748 on Jan 17, 2008

Great vitamin. No side effects.

Good Multi

Posted by 5284663074222149846 on May 24, 2012

I have taken this multi for a while. I feel it is comprehensive and good quality.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on May 13, 2009

These vitamins are great - feel pretty good, no upset stomach - BUT, if you have trouble swallowing large pills, you may want to choose something else, or cut them in half.