Great supplement!

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Good supplement, I actually fell better! It has in it all vitamins that you need! The tablets are quite big though, so I have to split them in 2 before taking them :( If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Great Daily Supplement for Women

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013

I aim to take this every day. I definitely think it helps my immune system stay strong, despite the weather changes of the changing seasons and working with hundreds of elementary school students per week.

So clever!

Posted by Amri-H on May 28, 2013

Honestly dont know what I would do without this stuff - a mulitvitamin and probiotic in one is just genius. Its everything you need in one tablet, so you dont need to rattle when you walk. I have found taking this everday has helped with my lactose intolerance - I definitely think its the probiotic.

the Best!

Posted by 5537873148149848988 on Jan 20, 2014

I was tired, had eat, better healthy.

Good choice!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

actually I feel better after take this multi vitamin. I think this price is reasonable.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

You never know how much help vitamins are doing you but knowing that they are food based makes me more comfortable supplementing my diet with them.

Not a lot of mystery combo herbs and whatnot--Just your pretty basic vitamin for older adults.

Posted by Reviewer1187870 on Dec 02, 2014

Good all-around components of essential nutrient/vitamin ingredients. Takes the second guessing out of, 'is this herb, etc. safe for me, or is this safe with other meds?' Tablet size is a little large, but easy enough to flush down with your morning juice or milk. Not a miracle vitamin, but does the trick. I am very satisfied with this product.

great supplement without iodine

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

It's a great supplement. It has everything you need, I wanted a multi vitamin without iodine so I was happy to find this one. It seems to be gentle on the stomach as I've taken it without food with no problems. The pills are very big, of course they are as there's so much in each pill but it makes it hard to swallow for me. But overall I really like it.

Great product

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on May 14, 2015

I bought for my family

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1153930 on May 20, 2015

My wife says within a week she has started to sleep better and feels more energetic when she gets up!