Bought them again and again - love them!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 25, 2012

Bought them again and again - I love them!

Big Punch

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Jan 31, 2010

The vitamin is biggish, but it packs a punch! I notice a difference in my energy level if I forget to take it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Mar 18, 2011

I have cut down my daily vitamin count from 9 to 3 by switching to this product. I love the way I feel on them. They're a bit large, however, I have no problem with them.

Good for Stomach

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jan 30, 2008

My 87 year old mother complaint of a different multivitamin a month ago as it made stomach feeling uncomfortable. After switching to this one for a week, she told me that instead of the uncomfortable feeling, she felt more hungry before meal. I told her that there is in the tablet digestion enzymes.

Just one!

Posted by Reviewer2771257 on Dec 11, 2008

I love that you only have to take one tablet to get your full coverage of vitamins. I have used it for some time now and would not switch.

good

Posted by Reviewer2705769 on Dec 30, 2012

good

Excellent Formulation

Posted by ReluctantCaregiver on Jul 17, 2012

As a caregiver to an elderly woman I needed to have good nutritional support for her but she was prescribed a large number of prescription drugs and indigestion was the problem. Using the Rainbow Light formulation I was able to minimize the problem, which cut down on the number of individual supplements I was giving her and reduced the amount of binders that individual supplement tablets have. These formulations are well crafted as to levels consistent with cellular biologists recommendations... not the FDA... in particular the levels of vitamin D and provided essential phytochemical support as well.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on May 12, 2011

Has all I need (plus pro-biotics)at a good price.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2736055 on Feb 01, 2010

Can't tell the difference, but it's a nice multi. The enzymes seem to be helping a lot!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Feb 22, 2008

I am impressed with how gentle this is on the stomach. I like the fact that I only have to take it once a day. Not the usual 2-3 tablets before you eat. The price is outstanding. I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I can tell a difference, is gentle on my stomach, and gentle on the wallet.