Just Once!

Posted by Reviewer2930335 on Aug 07, 2009

I like that I only have to take one tablet each day. I replaced a more expensive vitamin with this one, and I am just as satisfied.

Regain Your Health with Rainbow Light Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1253455 on Aug 10, 2009

My daughter-in-law introduced me to your vitamins. She uses them as prenatal vitamins because they are gentle on her stomach. I tried them several years ago and I would have to say that I haven't had even as much as a sniffle since using the Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Multivitamin. They agree with my stomach and are easy to take. I plan to use them exclusively from now on. Thank you for making a potent and easily digested multivitamin that works!

Full of vitamin and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 18, 2009

I fell great and with more energy

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3253796 on Aug 23, 2009

This is an awesome product. I have been taking it for close to a year now. If you read labels this one is hard to beat and you only have to take 1 pill a day.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1587431 on Aug 28, 2009

This is easy to take, powerful and easy on the stomach since I am sensitive to B vitamins. Very convenient on a daily basis.

just one women

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Aug 29, 2009

it is ok

Great

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 02, 2009

Good one a day.

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

I like that it contains the vitamins that give great support to women. I give it to my 13 year old daughter also. I will order again.

Best Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1435305 on Sep 03, 2009

I could tell the difference immediently!!! I've been looking for a good Vitamin for a long time, and great service as always.

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2915260 on Jun 06, 2009

I have been taking these vitamins for quite a while. I like them because, I think, they give me a good nutritional base, and they are one of the few vitamin products that do not upset my stomach.