Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Good quality, but will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Oct 22, 2012

I checked the dosages of the vitamins and minerals included in this multivitamin, and a few of them exceed the Recommended Daily Intake issued by the FDA and FSANZ. Some of them even exceed the Upper Limits of intake. This doesn't necessarily diminish the quality of this multivitamin, but be mindful of the dosages in them. Personally, I stopped taking them because of this, and after reading the possible dangers of consuming magnesium stearate and strearic acid.

Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3225633 on Nov 17, 2011

I have been taking Rainbow light for 10 days and already can feel the difference. I don't get tired easily..

really hard to swallow and makes me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2452740 on Jun 28, 2012

The tablets are enormous, very hard to swallow. Also, make sure you take it with food - made me feel sick if taken on an empty stomach. Didn't manage to take long enough to see any benefits (because couldn't swallow it).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »