good results

Posted by Reviewer2411275 on May 20, 2009

I was looking for a good all around multi and was suprised to notice that this one has made my everyday hurting knees stop hurting. I did not even purchase for this reason but one day noticed my knees did not hurt anymore and this product is the only thing I am taking or doing differently.

A bit hard to swallow, but good results..

Posted by Reviewer1825299 on Jan 19, 2010

This really works for me..been feeling energetic since I started having this. Would recommend..

Just Once by Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2206482 on Oct 25, 2007

Convenient and easy on the stomach

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

I am satisfied with this supplement. I feel much more energy after taking it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Dec 30, 2007

This product is amazing, makes me feel like a new women. Just wish the pill was smaller. It is too big for my daugher so we have to split it in two.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3037612 on Apr 02, 2008

This multi-vitamin is great. No upset stomach or anything. I am a first time user, but I will be using this vitamin for life.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1171305 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent product and very well priced. My naturopathic doctor said it tested well on the Vega machine. Pills are large and since not heavilyy coated you may need to cut them.

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2320128 on Jul 29, 2009

After reading the reviews on these vitamins, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait until I get them in my hands. This product proved to be better than expected. I am very pleased. When I take these vitamins, I feel balanced, energetic and alert. Thank you so much for this great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1482628 on Aug 01, 2009

As a Canadian living in Korea I found there was something missing in the diet for me and I wasn't receiving sound nutrition. My hair was falling out. That stopped within days and I felt so much better with this vitamin. I love how it has EVERYTHING you need and has no unnatural ingredients. A bit big and sometimes hard to swallow but it is a product I won't go without.

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!