Good choice!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

actually I feel better after take this multi vitamin. I think this price is reasonable.

Great supplement!

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Good supplement, I actually fell better! It has in it all vitamins that you need! The tablets are quite big though, so I have to split them in 2 before taking them :( If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

the Best!

Posted by 5537873148149848988 on Jan 20, 2014

I was tired, had eat, better healthy.

The best food-based multivitamin out there!

Posted by 4758598368429717316 on Jan 13, 2014

This is amazing! It will give you energy like no other! It's vegan and have fantastic ingredients 100% food based, which is very important otherwise you just going to pee out the vitamins. I studied at pharmacy, so I know what I'm talking about. It's the best value for your money! It's a large pill, it's true, but it's not horrible to take either. My stomach also doesn't get upset from this.

For the price

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014

Its affortable.. Just once a day, and its included probiotic. I'm buying it again.

Just Once Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2917271 on Oct 16, 2013

Fantastic!!!!

good

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Sep 15, 2013

perfect

Got my energy back but a very big tablet!

Posted by Reviewer2466166 on Sep 15, 2013

Seriously! This is a wonderful bottle of energizers all jampacked into one... OK, I have say that it is a little hard for me to swallow this tablet, but yeah fingers crossed I will get used to it. Here's an idea.. Why not break the tablets into halves and say we need to consume two, not one. Yeah it is convenient to swallow just one, but oh man, my throat has a hard time every time. Just my opinion :)

multivitamins

Posted by 4749694238871252031 on Jun 23, 2013

nice supplement, do not have any side effects, it also contains probiotics. Highly recommend!!!

So clever!

Posted by Amri-H on May 28, 2013

Honestly dont know what I would do without this stuff - a mulitvitamin and probiotic in one is just genius. Its everything you need in one tablet, so you dont need to rattle when you walk. I have found taking this everday has helped with my lactose intolerance - I definitely think its the probiotic.