easy to take, but smells awful

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 03, 2012

Just one tablet per day, which is very convenient, but (personally) it smells and tastes quite off. It just didn't work for me.

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've been taking this for a few weeks, but I can't say I feel different and I am unsure about the claims that the manufacturer makes.

too big

Posted by Reviewer3181709 on Aug 14, 2008

I really wanted to take these, but they are huge. I cut it in 3 pieces and one got stuck and almost chocked me to death. I tried to chew them but they taste terrible. I just don't know how it can go down. I wish they were coated with something to slide down easily.

multi

Posted by Reviewer2934611 on Jan 19, 2009

since these are not coated, having a hard time swallowing

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1171305 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent product and very well priced. My naturopathic doctor said it tested well on the Vega machine. Pills are large and since not heavilyy coated you may need to cut them.

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2320128 on Jul 29, 2009

After reading the reviews on these vitamins, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait until I get them in my hands. This product proved to be better than expected. I am very pleased. When I take these vitamins, I feel balanced, energetic and alert. Thank you so much for this great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1482628 on Aug 01, 2009

As a Canadian living in Korea I found there was something missing in the diet for me and I wasn't receiving sound nutrition. My hair was falling out. That stopped within days and I felt so much better with this vitamin. I love how it has EVERYTHING you need and has no unnatural ingredients. A bit big and sometimes hard to swallow but it is a product I won't go without.

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!