easy to take, but smells awful

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 03, 2012

Just one tablet per day, which is very convenient, but (personally) it smells and tastes quite off. It just didn't work for me.

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've been taking this for a few weeks, but I can't say I feel different and I am unsure about the claims that the manufacturer makes.

too big

Posted by Reviewer3181709 on Aug 14, 2008

I really wanted to take these, but they are huge. I cut it in 3 pieces and one got stuck and almost chocked me to death. I tried to chew them but they taste terrible. I just don't know how it can go down. I wish they were coated with something to slide down easily.

multi

Posted by Reviewer2934611 on Jan 19, 2009

since these are not coated, having a hard time swallowing

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

Really great supplement. Most have such tiny amounts of only a few of the necessary vitamins and minerals. I've even bought prenatal ones though I'm not preg just to get the correct doses. But these are even more potent than prenatal supplements. I showed my doctor and she was very impressed by the wide range of nutrients and the high % of daily requirements. I've not seen a better one yet! I had my blood test results and all myself and my sister who also takes them showed picture perfect results! After only 3 weeks Highly recommend

Good!

Posted by YanaSH on Sep 01, 2012

I liked these vitamins. In general I feel Lushe, take them 3 weeks. They have a good composition of vitamins and enzymes and probiotics. All that is needed for good preventive health.

multivitamins

Posted by 4749694238871252031 on Jun 23, 2013

nice supplement, do not have any side effects, it also contains probiotics. Highly recommend!!!

For the price

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014

Its affortable.. Just once a day, and its included probiotic. I'm buying it again.