multivitamins

Posted by 4749694238871252031 on Jun 23, 2013

nice supplement, do not have any side effects, it also contains probiotics. Highly recommend!!!

#1 woman's multivitamin ever in my book!

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jun 30, 2011

I'v been taking this rainbowlight JustOne for nearly a year now. I don't know what is doing it, but something in this vitamin clears up a type of ecxima that I've had in and around my ears for years. Only when I'm on this vitamin, it comes back after I run out. My skin is much younger looking, my nails are strong and long and a beautiful pink. I could go on about this vitaman but I'll stop. Rainbow light PLEASE don't ever stop making this one!.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

I got this for my girl friend who eats very healthy but have not tried vitamins before. At first she found the dose too strong and it upset her stomach. I suggested she try half a tablet in the morning and a half tablet at night. This worked well for her, and she now says there is more spring in her step and she feels more healthy.

convenient once a day tablet

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

i like this foodbased vitamin, coz its easier to swallow one tablet a day then 4-6. i do feel the diference in energy, if i forget to take the vitamin

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1171305 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent product and very well priced. My naturopathic doctor said it tested well on the Vega machine. Pills are large and since not heavilyy coated you may need to cut them.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1482628 on Aug 01, 2009

As a Canadian living in Korea I found there was something missing in the diet for me and I wasn't receiving sound nutrition. My hair was falling out. That stopped within days and I felt so much better with this vitamin. I love how it has EVERYTHING you need and has no unnatural ingredients. A bit big and sometimes hard to swallow but it is a product I won't go without.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1489082 on Feb 23, 2011

The only inexpensive "food like" vitamins I have found on the market! They are perfect!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2079715 on Dec 17, 2010

ordered for my daughter who didn't like "vitamin aftertaste" and some stomach irritation with "drugstore multivits." She is tolerating these well.

Our For Sure Women's Multivitamin that WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1949115 on Sep 08, 2010

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Food Base Vitamin is my daughter and my number ONE product and have been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. We rely on it as our dependable multivitamin supplement and recommend it highly.

Can't Ask for More

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2010

I really don't think a person should ask for more in a one-a-day vitamin. We buy this product for our teen-aged daughter, who can't be bothered to take a multi-vitamin that requires swallowing pills at each meal. If she misses taking her multi for a few days, we notice her mood swings get worse. I would recommend this product for females with strong digestive systems, as it can be difficult to digest a day's worth of vitamins in one pill.