Got my energy back but a very big tablet!

Posted by Reviewer2466166 on Sep 15, 2013

Seriously! This is a wonderful bottle of energizers all jampacked into one... OK, I have say that it is a little hard for me to swallow this tablet, but yeah fingers crossed I will get used to it. Here's an idea.. Why not break the tablets into halves and say we need to consume two, not one. Yeah it is convenient to swallow just one, but oh man, my throat has a hard time every time. Just my opinion :)

Good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 15, 2013

My sisters and i take this MV and after two weeks, we can feel the difference in our energy level. Overall, it's a good product. Anyway, we are still experimenting with multivitamins and decided to buy Mega Food multivitamins after this. Thanks i-herb for a fast shipping to Malaysia and good customer service :D

multivitamins

Posted by 4749694238871252031 on Jun 23, 2013

nice supplement, do not have any side effects, it also contains probiotics. Highly recommend!!!

So clever!

Posted by Amri-H on May 28, 2013

Honestly dont know what I would do without this stuff - a mulitvitamin and probiotic in one is just genius. Its everything you need in one tablet, so you dont need to rattle when you walk. I have found taking this everday has helped with my lactose intolerance - I definitely think its the probiotic.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2340148 on Apr 12, 2013

good balanced complex of vitamins. Really i got more power and energy, better sleep and feel for all day. I recommened this tablets to my mum and grandma.

Great Daily Supplement for Women

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013

I aim to take this every day. I definitely think it helps my immune system stay strong, despite the weather changes of the changing seasons and working with hundreds of elementary school students per week.

Alright, but there are better brands

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

These are alright, but I like BlueBonnet's one daily multi better

Good vitamins

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Jan 12, 2013

They are strong and I don`t have any problems with my digestion after using them

good

Posted by Reviewer2705769 on Dec 30, 2012

good