Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Okay multivitamins but watch out for dong quai!

Posted by Reviewer2157364 on Nov 10, 2010

I took these supplements and energy level goes up like with other multivitamins. But I also noticed my breasts seemed to grow larger!! I have them large already so I don't want them bigger! Also, my period was late which is rare and since my breasts were growing I was scared that I was pregnant. I believe the dong quai in the product was changing my female hormone levels. So I stopped taking it! The last thing I want is irregular cycles. I have never been irregular.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2083773 on Nov 26, 2010

Cheap product and contains high doses of vitamins and minerals. Taste is litle bad, and pills are quite big. Ordered this ones from my wife.

Causing constipation

Posted by Reviewer3231765 on Dec 29, 2010

I bought these for a friend. She has a sensitive stomach and says these upset it. I suspect the many natural or active ingredients. They have caused her constipation.

ok product

Posted by Reviewer1293492 on Jun 16, 2011

I have used this product just under couple weeks now so I cannot say is it good or not. But I think it's ok. Tablets are too big and hard to swallow.

just an ordinary vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2858767 on Oct 04, 2011

The pills are large compressed brownish tablets. I didn't notice any increase in energy when I took the vitamin. I did notice ny urine turned a bright yellow color. The tablets have a strong vitamin smell.