Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Good!

Posted by YanaSH on Sep 01, 2012

I liked these vitamins. In general I feel Lushe, take them 3 weeks. They have a good composition of vitamins and enzymes and probiotics. All that is needed for good preventive health.

#1 woman's multivitamin ever in my book!

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jun 30, 2011

I'v been taking this rainbowlight JustOne for nearly a year now. I don't know what is doing it, but something in this vitamin clears up a type of ecxima that I've had in and around my ears for years. Only when I'm on this vitamin, it comes back after I run out. My skin is much younger looking, my nails are strong and long and a beautiful pink. I could go on about this vitaman but I'll stop. Rainbow light PLEASE don't ever stop making this one!.

Great, but my Dr. said I need more

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Jul 17, 2011

I hate taking vitamins! At the time I first started taking these multis, I was slamming about 15 different supplements, thanks to my whacky Naturopath doctor. I wanted to lower my amount of supplements and got these so I wouldn't have to take 3 of my multis at my meals. Well, come to find out, my body is low in some vitamins / minerals and my new Dr. says I need more than what these multis are giving me in one pill. She says I need three per day, so I upped the dose and I think she's right. I feel better with more. I suppose everyone is different!

Just great

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Nov 01, 2011

I love this. The fact it contains probiotics make this vitamins so easy for stomack. Great quality and easy to take since it is taken only once per day.

Perfect