Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2261728 on Apr 29, 2011

Don't know if this vitamin is the reason but since taking these regularly my periods have become tolerable. No more horrible cramping that made me double over. I'm also in treatment for lyme disease and so the treatment could be helping as well. But this vitamin has Chinese herbs which are meant to help women and I think it works! I will be taking these the rest of my life!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2645441 on Nov 04, 2011

excellent product

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2320128 on Jul 29, 2009

After reading the reviews on these vitamins, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait until I get them in my hands. This product proved to be better than expected. I am very pleased. When I take these vitamins, I feel balanced, energetic and alert. Thank you so much for this great product.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One

Posted by an7777 on Jul 24, 2012

Заказывала маме. Она сказала, что отличные витамины и самочувствие улучшилось.

Good!

Posted by YanaSH on Sep 01, 2012

I liked these vitamins. In general I feel Lushe, take them 3 weeks. They have a good composition of vitamins and enzymes and probiotics. All that is needed for good preventive health.

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

Really great supplement. Most have such tiny amounts of only a few of the necessary vitamins and minerals. I've even bought prenatal ones though I'm not preg just to get the correct doses. But these are even more potent than prenatal supplements. I showed my doctor and she was very impressed by the wide range of nutrients and the high % of daily requirements. I've not seen a better one yet! I had my blood test results and all myself and my sister who also takes them showed picture perfect results! After only 3 weeks Highly recommend

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3037612 on Apr 02, 2008

This multi-vitamin is great. No upset stomach or anything. I am a first time user, but I will be using this vitamin for life.

Great, but my Dr. said I need more

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Jul 17, 2011

I hate taking vitamins! At the time I first started taking these multis, I was slamming about 15 different supplements, thanks to my whacky Naturopath doctor. I wanted to lower my amount of supplements and got these so I wouldn't have to take 3 of my multis at my meals. Well, come to find out, my body is low in some vitamins / minerals and my new Dr. says I need more than what these multis are giving me in one pill. She says I need three per day, so I upped the dose and I think she's right. I feel better with more. I suppose everyone is different!

Just great

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Nov 01, 2011

I love this. The fact it contains probiotics make this vitamins so easy for stomack. Great quality and easy to take since it is taken only once per day.