SO FAR, IT'S GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Jul 25, 2012

I've been taking this vitamin for about 2 weeks now, and I've noticed a subtle boost in energy. I like how it's very gentle on my stomach. I usually get minor stomach upset with multi-vitamins but I like how I can conveniently take just one pill a day with or without a meal.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One

Posted by an7777 on Jul 24, 2012

Заказывала маме. Она сказала, что отличные витамины и самочувствие улучшилось.

Excellent Formulation

Posted by ReluctantCaregiver on Jul 17, 2012

As a caregiver to an elderly woman I needed to have good nutritional support for her but she was prescribed a large number of prescription drugs and indigestion was the problem. Using the Rainbow Light formulation I was able to minimize the problem, which cut down on the number of individual supplements I was giving her and reduced the amount of binders that individual supplement tablets have. These formulations are well crafted as to levels consistent with cellular biologists recommendations... not the FDA... in particular the levels of vitamin D and provided essential phytochemical support as well.

Well rounded multi

Posted by 5568214551997314436 on Jul 14, 2012

I love this multi it has everything

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2484492 on Jul 14, 2012

Замечптельные витамины!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

I used it during the winter season and felt myself much better - significant higher energy level.

really hard to swallow and makes me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2452740 on Jun 28, 2012

The tablets are enormous, very hard to swallow. Also, make sure you take it with food - made me feel sick if taken on an empty stomach. Didn't manage to take long enough to see any benefits (because couldn't swallow it).

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on May 27, 2012

This is a good buy. My daughter takes the Rainbow Light and has had no problems with it. She has had problems with vitamins in the past.

Good Multi

Posted by 5284663074222149846 on May 24, 2012

I have taken this multi for a while. I feel it is comprehensive and good quality.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on May 02, 2012

A great vitamin that gives me energy and balance. I've been using these for a few years now. I do take with food in the a.m. The digestive enzymes are effective still. I additionally take the rainbow light pms support to balance my mood before my period.