Tablets toooo large.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

This product has given me a boost of energies but the size of tablet is ghastly big. Each time I have taken a tablet, I have had to crumble it to get it down with water - or sprinkled in food. I take them sparingly. What made me buy Women’s One Food-based Multivitamin was this product had more than others but I won't be buying again preferring to re-evaluate my dietary intake suggested (for example) by Dr Joel Fuhrman.

Good quality, but will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Oct 22, 2012

I checked the dosages of the vitamins and minerals included in this multivitamin, and a few of them exceed the Recommended Daily Intake issued by the FDA and FSANZ. Some of them even exceed the Upper Limits of intake. This doesn't necessarily diminish the quality of this multivitamin, but be mindful of the dosages in them. Personally, I stopped taking them because of this, and after reading the possible dangers of consuming magnesium stearate and strearic acid.

Not to my liking

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012

While reviews for this multivitamin are very good and this is food-based, I do not like that the tablets are very big which makes it difficult to swallow. I also do not like the smell of the tablets.

Can't swallow

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Dec 02, 2008

My 16-year-old daughter isn't able to swallow these so I will take them myself when I run out my others.

no good for over 50's

Posted by Reviewer1770944 on Dec 24, 2008

I was not aware that women over 50 did not require iron, my fault I know. I've sent these to my daughter.

Decent

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 26, 2007

Pros: comprehensive multi; good price; once a day Cons: the taste! Beware, even if you hold your breath while swallowing this vitamin, it's so large that you can't help but taste it, and I'm telling you, it's gross.

One of the best Multis around

Posted by Reviewer1616021 on Nov 03, 2007

Best of all is that it's a once a day. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm lucky to have time to take 1 pill, much less try to take them throughout the day. Kudos to Rainbow Light!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Jan 05, 2008

love this product, only one a day needed/ does the job!

Convenient and easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2391748 on Jan 17, 2008

Great vitamin. No side effects.

Excellent