Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Good quality women's vitamins. This is my second bottle and won't be my last. UPDATE: I finally figured out why I had suddenly started to stink: these vitamins were the culprits. I tested back and forth, taking them a few days, not taking them a few days, and not doing anything else differently. Sure enough, on the days I didn't take one of these vitamins, I didn't stink. On the days I took one, I'd have to wash under my arms at least once between my daily showers. I've since switched to Life Extension multiples and the stink is gone. (Now, everyone I'm near is happy!) I've removed one star for the stinkum problem.

women's vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1676955 on Apr 13, 2012

really help: give you energy and forces during the day

Best Multi Vit

Posted by Reviewer1095492 on Mar 27, 2012

This is great! Loving it : ))

the best

Posted by Reviewer3355470 on Mar 26, 2012

my favorite vitamins

Nice Vitamins

Posted by sicard on Mar 23, 2012

This is my first time taking a multivitamin, and I felt a nice boost within a couple of days. I'll continue taking these lovelies :)

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!

well

Posted by Reviewer2510532 on Mar 03, 2012

She has not yet taken. She took on the recommendation of a friend (she has already taken, the result is satisfied).

Great quality for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Feb 22, 2012

Check the label, this is great vitamin and mineral coverage - especially the B vitamins. I noticed after only a couple of days an increase in energy and just overall well being!

The lady likes it.

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Feb 21, 2012

Obviously another quality product from iHerb. We're really happy with these pills although my jury is still out on how easily these tabs disolve in the stomach. The only complaint really is that there's only 30% of the iron you need. Iron is quite important for female health.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1051394 on Feb 16, 2012

Good product!