Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 29, 2008

Excellent quality multivitamin.

Good for Stomach

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jan 30, 2008

My 87 year old mother complaint of a different multivitamin a month ago as it made stomach feeling uncomfortable. After switching to this one for a week, she told me that instead of the uncomfortable feeling, she felt more hungry before meal. I told her that there is in the tablet digestion enzymes.

Rainbow Light just once

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Jan 31, 2008

I don't know how well vitamins actually absorb into our system but I appreciate only having to take one. So many require you take two or more and I take other supplements and don't want to have to ingest 2 or three sometimes even more at a meal. They are gentle, so if they absorb, they're wonderful.

jerzy rodzen

Posted by Reviewer1266797 on Feb 03, 2008

Real good womens vitamins. Real gentle on stomach. My wife try many other brands and always get stomach upset. The are perfect.

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1775706 on Feb 05, 2008

These are great vitamins and I love that they have plant extracts (which make them green). The only complaint is that I need to take them with food to avoid a stomachache, even though it says you can take them on an empty stomach.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1873480 on Feb 07, 2008

I love this product.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer1697897 on Jan 21, 2008

I like only taking one vitamin a day. It's more realistic for me than 2 or 3 before each meal. Already feeling better and lots more energy. My hair and nails are definitely benefitting from taking these. As always, another pleasant transaction with iHerb. Great savings and fast delivery. Thanks you iHerb!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Jan 24, 2008

I even feel better, I have more energy, in taking this product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Feb 22, 2008

I am impressed with how gentle this is on the stomach. I like the fact that I only have to take it once a day. Not the usual 2-3 tablets before you eat. The price is outstanding. I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I can tell a difference, is gentle on my stomach, and gentle on the wallet.

Rainbow light, Just Once Womens One multivitamin, 90 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Jan 06, 2009

Good product, gentle on my stomach. I like that you can take it once a day.