10% Off Orders Over $40!

Posted by Reviewer1768129 on Nov 09, 2011

Perfect!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2261728 on Apr 29, 2011

Don't know if this vitamin is the reason but since taking these regularly my periods have become tolerable. No more horrible cramping that made me double over. I'm also in treatment for lyme disease and so the treatment could be helping as well. But this vitamin has Chinese herbs which are meant to help women and I think it works! I will be taking these the rest of my life!

#1 woman's multivitamin ever in my book!

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jun 30, 2011

I'v been taking this rainbowlight JustOne for nearly a year now. I don't know what is doing it, but something in this vitamin clears up a type of ecxima that I've had in and around my ears for years. Only when I'm on this vitamin, it comes back after I run out. My skin is much younger looking, my nails are strong and long and a beautiful pink. I could go on about this vitaman but I'll stop. Rainbow light PLEASE don't ever stop making this one!.

Great, but my Dr. said I need more

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Jul 17, 2011

I hate taking vitamins! At the time I first started taking these multis, I was slamming about 15 different supplements, thanks to my whacky Naturopath doctor. I wanted to lower my amount of supplements and got these so I wouldn't have to take 3 of my multis at my meals. Well, come to find out, my body is low in some vitamins / minerals and my new Dr. says I need more than what these multis are giving me in one pill. She says I need three per day, so I upped the dose and I think she's right. I feel better with more. I suppose everyone is different!

Awesome vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3268719 on Sep 14, 2011

After just the first week, I saw a difference with this vitamin. It helped my energy, GI tract and my hair and nails. It was amazing how fast I saw results.