Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2320128 on Jul 29, 2009

After reading the reviews on these vitamins, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait until I get them in my hands. This product proved to be better than expected. I am very pleased. When I take these vitamins, I feel balanced, energetic and alert. Thank you so much for this great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1482628 on Aug 01, 2009

As a Canadian living in Korea I found there was something missing in the diet for me and I wasn't receiving sound nutrition. My hair was falling out. That stopped within days and I felt so much better with this vitamin. I love how it has EVERYTHING you need and has no unnatural ingredients. A bit big and sometimes hard to swallow but it is a product I won't go without.

Better skin and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I was loosing a lot of hair lately due to hormonal problems and had acne too, but after couple weeks of taking this multivitamin I noticed a big improvement. Less hair loss and better looking skin too! I'll continue taking it! Thank you iHerb for outstanding service and lightning fast shipping!

Just Once!

Posted by Reviewer2930335 on Aug 07, 2009

I like that I only have to take one tablet each day. I replaced a more expensive vitamin with this one, and I am just as satisfied.

Regain Your Health with Rainbow Light Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1253455 on Aug 10, 2009

My daughter-in-law introduced me to your vitamins. She uses them as prenatal vitamins because they are gentle on her stomach. I tried them several years ago and I would have to say that I haven't had even as much as a sniffle since using the Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Multivitamin. They agree with my stomach and are easy to take. I plan to use them exclusively from now on. Thank you for making a potent and easily digested multivitamin that works!