Used for many months, good effect but taste isn't great.

Posted by SharonChua on Apr 27, 2014

This is very good, my son does not get sick so often now and when he does the duration is shorter and the symptoms are milder. This is my third or fourth repurchase. Also used with Symbiotics colostrum pineapple chewables so hard to say which helped more. The pills get soggy and disgusting tasting towards the end but are fine in the beginning. Maybe they got exposed to the air while opening and closing, will see if putting in the fridge helps. My son is very picky and refused to take these initially due to the slightly herbal taste. Had to coax him by taking everyday together with him! But I suppose ingredients like these cant be made with a good taste.

I like the composition.

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

I like the composition very much. It contains vitamins, minerals natural blend and even probiotics. but my daughter (4 years) doesn’t like a taste at all. She refused to eat them. But my younger boy (2 years) eats them without problems :). I have tried the taste, so it is not the best, but not bad also.

Good product, with a small exceptions

Posted by Reviewer2694255 on Jun 16, 2011

I like that they have probiotics and veggie ingredients as well as the essential minerals and vitamins. 3/4 of my kids loved the taste. The other found them tolerable crushed in applesauce. The star is rather large in size, which is my only complaint. If they were smaller and 2 was the dose, it might be ideal.

Rainbow Light Kids one Multistars

Posted by Reviewer3034855 on Jun 06, 2011

Well I bought this for my kid brother 14yrs. He didin't like the flavor but it help him have energy for baseball

chewable vitamins

Posted by StephanieH on Apr 17, 2011

great supplement for kids

All the right ingredients, and kids love 'em

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Feb 15, 2011

Only reason it's not five stars is that the last five or so vitamins in every bottle are in pieces.

My kids like these

Posted by Reviewer2599381 on Sep 04, 2010

The kids like these and I like that they are natural in the ingredients that they contain.

My son likes these.

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Sep 02, 2010

My 5 year old son likes these, and I like the ingredients.

Kids favourite

Posted by Reviewer3329197 on Aug 21, 2010

My kids loves these!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1992670 on Jun 24, 2010

He liked them at first now he says they're yucky! I haven't found a more complete vitamin!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »