perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Oct 01, 2009

I read sme people complaining about it not being "sweet" enough for their children. Well, this is a supplement, not candy. My daughter takes it with no complaints, and she's only 17 months old. Not everything that's good for you tastes good. As long as my daughter is getting the vitamins and minerals she needs, that's all that matters. So along with a healthy diet, and daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, this is a great addition.

Our first choice

Posted by Reviewer1239656 on Apr 01, 2009

A friend recommended this vitamin to us. I was looking for a kids vitamin that did not contain aspartame. Yes surprisingly a lot of them do. It also had to be chewable. I was happy with the long list of vitamins and green veggies that it contained. From time to time I research other vitamins and haven't found an equivalent. I am very happy with them for now.

4-year-old likes them

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 30, 2008

My 4-year-old really likes these stars, although I've seen other reviews which said some kids don't. I like that they have more nutrients in them (including iron) than some of the other natural multivitamins and I feel pretty good that my son is taking them because he is such a picky eater.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

the best for children

very complete vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 15, 2009

my 3 year old daughter likes them, and i tried one too just for curiosity and they taste just like flinstones but a lot better quality!! im very satisfied

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best for kids

My son Likes Them

Posted by Reviewer3354677 on Jan 09, 2008

I ordered these vitimins because I was looking for a good quality chewable, I didn't realize they would be so big! My 16mo old likes them (he's never had any problems taking any kind of medicine) but I have to break them in half and give him two pieces at a time. Which is not a big deal, I was using the poly sol drops and that was terrible! I feel these are a better vitamin all around!

Granddaughter loves them

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Jan 15, 2011

I purchased these for my 7 year-old granddaughter who is an uber picky eater. It was always a fight to get her to take her old vitamins (big name brand), but she absolutely loves these.

Have used these for years

Posted by Reviewer1249307 on Feb 17, 2011

My kids like these, I have tried other brands but keep coming back to these. The ingredients are just good and the price is good too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1116334 on May 14, 2011

Both children like it, I have 4 yrs old and 15 months old.