Funny after taste

Posted by 5282294187608064077 on Oct 09, 2014

Kids find it hard to hew cause of a funny aftertaste. But I think its medicine, they should I've it cause it's good for them, not cause it's tasty!

Used for many months, good effect but taste isn't great.

Posted by SharonChua on Apr 27, 2014

This is very good, my son does not get sick so often now and when he does the duration is shorter and the symptoms are milder. This is my third or fourth repurchase. Also used with Symbiotics colostrum pineapple chewables so hard to say which helped more. The pills get soggy and disgusting tasting towards the end but are fine in the beginning. Maybe they got exposed to the air while opening and closing, will see if putting in the fridge helps. My son is very picky and refused to take these initially due to the slightly herbal taste. Had to coax him by taking everyday together with him! But I suppose ingredients like these cant be made with a good taste.

Very good

Posted by 5171494742045635878 on Dec 20, 2013

Very good

The Most Amazing Kid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2785834 on Aug 11, 2013

I bought this for my 5 year old who loves it and decided to start to give as well to my 11 month old daughter who's teeth had not come in as yet. Within around a week of giving her these vitamins I saw the teeth starting to come in from under the gums. WITHIN TWO WEEKS HER TEETH WERE OUT. My little one is such a picky eater but she loves taking these vitamins. I break them in three pieces and let her suck on them one at a time. I am so amazed and so pleased. AAA+++

Tasty vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

My daughter very much likes taste of these vitamins. Well picked up composition of vitamins and minerals. I will buy still.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best for kids

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

the best for children

My 4 year old LOVES these!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013

I'm sick of all the sugary multi vitamins out there. These really are the best I've seen, and I've done comparisons with almost all the brands available at the pharmacy. Best thing is the inclusion of whole green foods - great for the times when my son goes through his faddish eating habits. Anyway, these work great for my family!

I like the composition.

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

I like the composition very much. It contains vitamins, minerals natural blend and even probiotics. but my daughter (4 years) doesn’t like a taste at all. She refused to eat them. But my younger boy (2 years) eats them without problems :). I have tried the taste, so it is not the best, but not bad also.

My kids love it, and its E2 Free

Posted by CEP235 on Nov 13, 2012

Its hard to find a multi for kids that they enjoy and one that has key things that they need. This one has K and Zinc, ( many do not have it) and its soy free.