Rainbow Light, Lacto-Zyme Dairy-Eze, 90 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Cecile Bitting

Posted by Reviewer2221116 on Sep 04, 2008

I love this product. I do not have much trouble with my Latosce problem when I have this produce with my food. This is a great product.

Miss Jackson

Posted by Reviewer1106283 on Jun 11, 2008

great product. i've been using it for over a year now. i'm severely lactose intolerant and i absolutely have no problems with dairy when i use Lacto-Zyme. i'm a customer of this product for life. also if you're only allergic to milk it works great for that too.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2108526 on Jan 05, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have severe problems with even a slight bit of dairy and was taking 2 or 3 lactaid everytime I had any at all. Even so, I still didn't feel so great and seemed to have difficulty with those products, too. I only have to take one of these with a full-on dairy item (pizza, milk, ice cream, etc.) and I don't even have trouble with tiny amounts of dairy in things anymore. No trouble digesting this product either. LOOOVE IT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

I highly recommend this product if you have a hard time digesting milk products. It works! Take it before you eat anything that has diary in it.

Lacto-Zyme DAiry Eze

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 23, 2007

Although I have been lactose intolerant for many years, I had not used this product until very recently. The product I had used successfully I was no longer able to find, so I tried this product, and I have been very pleased with it. I would recommend it for anyone with problems with dairy products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »