Cecile Bitting

Posted by Reviewer2221116 on Sep 04, 2008

I love this product. I do not have much trouble with my Latosce problem when I have this produce with my food. This is a great product.

Miss Jackson

Posted by Reviewer1106283 on Jun 11, 2008

great product. i've been using it for over a year now. i'm severely lactose intolerant and i absolutely have no problems with dairy when i use Lacto-Zyme. i'm a customer of this product for life. also if you're only allergic to milk it works great for that too.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2108526 on Jan 05, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have severe problems with even a slight bit of dairy and was taking 2 or 3 lactaid everytime I had any at all. Even so, I still didn't feel so great and seemed to have difficulty with those products, too. I only have to take one of these with a full-on dairy item (pizza, milk, ice cream, etc.) and I don't even have trouble with tiny amounts of dairy in things anymore. No trouble digesting this product either. LOOOVE IT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

I highly recommend this product if you have a hard time digesting milk products. It works! Take it before you eat anything that has diary in it.

Lacto-Zyme DAiry Eze

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 23, 2007

Although I have been lactose intolerant for many years, I had not used this product until very recently. The product I had used successfully I was no longer able to find, so I tried this product, and I have been very pleased with it. I would recommend it for anyone with problems with dairy products.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Sep 12, 2009

Solved digestive problems.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1139707 on Jul 06, 2008

I take one of these anytime I want to eat dairy and I have absolutely no intolerance problems.

Not as strong as Enzymedica Lacto

Posted by detoxhealing on Aug 20, 2010

I tried this as it was a lot cheaper than Lacto. But I found they aren't as effective for me; I need to take two of them whereas I could just take 1 of the Lacto. The capsules are also a little bigger.

Bitter if sprinkled

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on Jan 13, 2012

I like chewable better and they say to open and sprinkle on the food for fast acting, but its very bitter, better if you take it like 15-30 min before eating dairy products then it will quick release I guess like it says.

Good

Posted by 5033466323282571299 on Aug 05, 2013

Produce less gas from dairy products

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »