This is the one.

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 24, 2009

For our bodies to absorb the calcium we take in supplements, we must take twice the amount of magnesium. Rainbow Light Calcium Plus has 500 mg of calcium and 1000 mg of magnesium per 3 tablets. No other calcium supplement I've seen have this correct ratio. The tablets are quite large, but the quality and price make it worth it. I have taken Rainbow Light products for years, and completely trust them. iherb has the best prices online when you combine the cost of the product and very reasonable shipping charges.

Rinbow light is good product

Posted by Reviewer1983825 on Aug 17, 2009

This the perfect balance of calcium magnesium. I take six of these everynight before I sleep with a vitamind3 supplement of course. It helps digestion too.

calcium +

Posted by Reviewer2708797 on May 28, 2010

Great product, I use it as a preventive for migranes works great!!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3150094 on Sep 24, 2010

I love this product. I feel better, more centered when I take it. Also I get muscle cramps in my calves at night without it.

rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer1348483 on Nov 27, 2011

My favorite calcium. Take it to prevent muscle cramps and it works.

Good..

Posted by 5557533881100219355 on Jun 10, 2012

Good product. Recommend.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2679508 on Sep 24, 2009

I am very pleased with this product. I have had such constipation problems with calcium and the magnesium has taken care of that.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on May 13, 2010

I hate the big horse pills but I know that's the only way to get this dose, and I like the fact that the magnesium is higher than the calcium. I put them in my Magic Bullet to grind them up.

Has correct magnesium-to-calcium ratio

Posted by Reviewer3157651 on Mar 16, 2009

Most bone-health supplements have twice the amount of calcium as magnesium, when the ratio should be the reverse. This is one of the only products I've found with the correct ratio. Also it dissolves well (I tested it in vinegar and it broke down quickly).

yvonne

Posted by Reviewer1676275 on Jun 07, 2011

good stuff the only brand i buy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »