Mint Asure review

Posted by Reviewer1141205 on Apr 20, 2015

Quite simply, my wife says this is the only product that has ever worked on my bad breath. I've read the naysayers, but if it didn't work, she certainly wouldn't encourage me to waste our money all these years.

better than skittles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 31, 2014

great for travels & keeping one's mouth fresh, rather potent, one must like peppermint but it was perfect for my flight & also carry them in my handbag! organic & non fattening! what could one ask, I have the ultrabright smile & smell too!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this for several months and I think it works. Though I've never really had a problem with mouth odor, I feel more confident about my breath not being bad.

Absolute hit!

Posted by 5158596275901960722 on Apr 03, 2014

I really can't imagine my life without, this thing is a real treasure and now I can without doubt eat onion or garlik even on a date if I have mint asure with me.

Very very very useful

Posted by 5671179201029609389 on Feb 17, 2014

I always struggle from onion smell even a day after I ate anything onion. These capsules helped me to get rid of the problem completely

fresh

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

not artificial. I think it is very natural and easy to take. my breath is very fresh

works well

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect with these but I like them. I am frequently self-conscious that I may have bad breath and these tabs has put me at ease a few times. One thing to note: the package says to "enjoy" the tabs in your mouth before swallowing with liquid. I was confused by that -- from what I can tell, it means to suck on them for a minute before swallowing. They have a mint coating. I guess I was just confused as to what "enjoy" meant!

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Jul 24, 2013

My life would be different without these. Really helps get rid of garlic and onion breath and flavor in the mouth.

Really works!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 17, 2013

Helps get rid of bad garlic breath!

Great!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

Refreshes form the inside!