Mint Asure

Posted by Reviewer3327574 on Feb 06, 2008

I bought this product because Iherb sent me a free sample with my very first order---great idea and works good.

Mint Assure

Posted by Reviewer2526775 on Nov 09, 2008

This is the best product that I have found for people who have a problem with sustained odor from onion and garlic on their breath. I really think this product is great and have used it for 5 years and will continue to do so.

Now I'm Sure

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 14, 2009

With Mint-a-sure you can be sure your breath is fresh.....ahhhhh Good Stuff!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1278430 on Jul 06, 2011

fresh breath

Best mints only mints that work!

Posted by Reviewer1455350 on Mar 07, 2011

I loved these they are truly the only breath mint that works They go to fix the problem with parsley oil. Never leave home without them in my purse.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1623706 on Mar 09, 2011

I have been using it for at least 15 years. Couldn't feel safe with out it. It works. I take 2 before going out in public.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2942682 on Sep 11, 2010

Have been using these for years and would never switch from this product especially after eating garlic or onions. Love it!

Best Mouth Freshners in the US!!

Posted by Reviewer1187739 on Jan 03, 2011

These are great loved by my friends and myself. Iherb has the best pricing on this item also. Great value, great product. Do not bite them, they are only to be swallowed.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2744086 on Apr 08, 2011

I work in a low humidity & very dry environment - my mouth & notrils get very dry. To ensure I'm not 'offending' anyone - on my breaks I brush my teeth & pop 4 Mint Asure and I'm ready to go again. I also use Xlear Sinus Nasal Spray to help with nasal dryness.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

Instant freshening from the minty coating, and the results last a good amount of time. I use this in the morning on an empty stomach, and that type of bad breath (in my experience) is particularly hard to control. Would definitely re-purchase these.