Mint Assure

Posted by Reviewer2526775 on Nov 09, 2008

This is the best product that I have found for people who have a problem with sustained odor from onion and garlic on their breath. I really think this product is great and have used it for 5 years and will continue to do so.

Mint Asure

Posted by Reviewer3327574 on Feb 06, 2008

I bought this product because Iherb sent me a free sample with my very first order---great idea and works good.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2744086 on Apr 08, 2011

I work in a low humidity & very dry environment - my mouth & notrils get very dry. To ensure I'm not 'offending' anyone - on my breaks I brush my teeth & pop 4 Mint Asure and I'm ready to go again. I also use Xlear Sinus Nasal Spray to help with nasal dryness.

They really work!

Posted by naturellen on Apr 05, 2010

These small, fresh capsules really work. After dinner I usually take two capsules, enjoy the fresh mint flavor in my mouth and swallow the capsules whole when the taste has gone. The capsules prevent naste gases coming up from the stomach.

they work really well

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jul 21, 2010

these are better than normal breathmints. they take just a little while to kick in, but in like 30 minutes your breath will be much less offensive than if you'd just popped a breath mint or chewed gum. if you eat a lot of garlic or onions, take these and then brush your teeth...no aftertaste!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2942682 on Sep 11, 2010

Have been using these for years and would never switch from this product especially after eating garlic or onions. Love it!

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Mar 05, 2010

Just suck on two gelatin capsules (for about a minute) for the mint flavor, and then swallow with a glass of water (do not chew). The parsley oil inside the capsules is a wonderful, natural, (and internal) breath freshener.

the best breath solution

Posted by Reviewer2336349 on Mar 20, 2010

These are so much better than mints. No calories and get to where the bad breath is--in the gut. My whole order came thru beautifully and so quickly, thanks to iherb.

great price and product

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Nov 10, 2011

These are the bomb. They elimate garlic and onion breath, and the price is great

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Nov 01, 2009

I like these tiny little sweet coated capsules. I take two or three after eating and I feel they work; great price too. For optimum results, brush teeth after eating and take a couple of Mint Asure.