Breath Asure, Mint Asure

Posted by Reviewer1015082 on Feb 17, 2010

These are been pulled from stores and are very hard to find. FDA says they don't work, I say they do! Was glad to see that you carry them. Thank you for the very fast service too. Was unreal how fast they got here. Can eat garlic again.

Mint Assure, Fresh Breath Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1489911 on Feb 27, 2010

This product is no longer available locally. Thank you for providing this product. My husband these are the best thing for controlling bad breath after garlic, etc.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Mar 05, 2010

Just suck on two gelatin capsules (for about a minute) for the mint flavor, and then swallow with a glass of water (do not chew). The parsley oil inside the capsules is a wonderful, natural, (and internal) breath freshener.

Breath freshener

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Oct 14, 2009

LOVE this product, wouldn't be without it.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Nov 01, 2009

I like these tiny little sweet coated capsules. I take two or three after eating and I feel they work; great price too. For optimum results, brush teeth after eating and take a couple of Mint Asure.

Mint Assure

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Jan 16, 2010

This product works well to keep breath fresh. I use one or two caps every morning, in addition to regular brushing and mouthwash. It really keeps your breath fresh all morning and gives you added confidence.

the best breath solution

Posted by Reviewer2336349 on Mar 20, 2010

These are so much better than mints. No calories and get to where the bad breath is--in the gut. My whole order came thru beautifully and so quickly, thanks to iherb.

They really work!

Posted by naturellen on Apr 05, 2010

These small, fresh capsules really work. After dinner I usually take two capsules, enjoy the fresh mint flavor in my mouth and swallow the capsules whole when the taste has gone. The capsules prevent naste gases coming up from the stomach.

These really work!!!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on May 07, 2010

Since I switched to 90% raw and 10% cooked lifestyle I eat lots of raw garlic and onions and I would smell for days. Two or three of these and no one knows I just ate a whole clove of raw garlic. Excellent product will order again and again.

Great! especially when detoxing! will buy again.

Posted by eimear on May 27, 2010

especially when detoxing! will buy again.