I like these!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

These capsules have made me more confident. They seem to work well and the price is nice too. I will order several packages in my next order to make sure I always have these with me where ever I go!

From Oman

Posted by Reviewer3300982 on Jun 16, 2012

It did not work

Eat garlic whenever you like!!

Posted by 5017378873149433605 on Jun 04, 2012

These little tabs really do work. They allow you eat garlic the night before a big day and not worry in the least about that awful lingering taste in your mouth or bad breath. I used to buy them in stores in America, now I send for them from America to my home in UK. Excellent!

These capsules are a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1316402 on Apr 02, 2012

I usually take about 3 capsules after eating spiced/garlicky foods. They get rid of the odour so effectively! No more smelly burps, only fresh minty breath. Will definitely re-purchase them!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2384831 on Mar 15, 2012

love these

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

very small capsules, really works!

This really works to get rid of bad breath

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Feb 20, 2012

My teenage son had real difficulty with bad breath. Use of gum and brushing didn't seem to very help much. Out of desperation I decided to try this a year or two ago. I give him 2-3 with breakfast and 2 at dinner. I was amazed no bad breath - all day!! I just wish it came in a bigger box!! Thanks Iherb for carrying this great product.

Posted by Reviewer2614534 on Feb 19, 2012

NATURAL BREATH PILLS

Posted by Reviewer1337271 on Feb 17, 2012

I HAVE BEEN USING THESE WONDERFUL NATURAL BREATH PILLS FOR YEARS. I USED TO BE ABLE TO GET THEM AT WAL-MART, BUT THEY STOPPED CARRYING THEM. YOU CAN EAT GARLIC, ONIONS OR WHAT EVER, THEN GO HOME + TAKE 2 OF THESE CAPLETS + WITHIN 20 MINUTES, NO BAD BREATH! AFTER EATING FOODS LIKE THESE, I USED TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH HORRIBLE BREATH. NOT ANYMORE! I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THEM + JUST WILL NOT DO WITHOUT THEM. THANKS FOR MY ORDER & VERY FAST DELIVERY.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1624293 on Feb 11, 2012

Pleasant, like work, but my stomach does not like them...