Weird Taste

Posted by 5660463220563239217 on Apr 23, 2016

My kids like another flavor of the NutriStars that we got at the local grocery store, but they won't eat these at all. The fruit punch flavor is really weird, sickly sweet but gross at the same time. Thus, this bottle is going in the trash because I can't take the taste either (and I am not picky at all). The ingredients are top quality, but the regular flavor is better.

Although good quality supplement my 3 year old will not take it

Posted by 5711037559605891364 on Nov 27, 2013

Good quality but not great tasting

Sadly, my daughter hates it!!

Posted by Reviewer2793336 on Sep 22, 2011

Generally, my daughter likes candy of any sorts.. But she hated this vitamin. I tried it and hated it too. The flavor is very artificial and it is very powdery. Not nice.

Eew!

Posted by Reviewer2429522 on Aug 24, 2011

My 2yrs old son didn't like the taste and so didn't I either. Unfortunately I bought two of these after reading all the positive reviews here :(

Multivitamins for children

Posted by Reviewer1233797 on Jun 09, 2011

These are not the soft gel like chewy vitamins- They dont taste very good either. But they do have everything I am looking for in a multi vitamin. Including antioxidants, essential greens, and a slightly higher dosage then other multi's we've tried.

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on May 08, 2011

iron made me sick

The taste is a turn-off

Posted by Reviewer2141894 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been forcing my kids to take these daily. The taste is pretty nasty, even though other reviewers commented that this was not the case. I won't re-order these again. By the looks, they look pretty healthy though.

The children did not like it

Posted by Reviewer2403827 on Oct 10, 2010

Tablets were too big and the taste was bad

Good

Posted by Reviewer3020712 on Sep 21, 2010

My daughter didn`t like it. I will have another try with my son.

Not a favorite with the kids

Posted by Reviewer3037043 on Jun 05, 2010

Very pleased with the quality and price of these vitamins and they were shipped quickly. However, I was a little disappointed that they were so low in Vitamin D. Also, my kids think they taste awful. They are used to gummie vits though so maybe they will get used to them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »