Malaysia

Posted by Reviewer1442282 on Jun 20, 2008

Overall,it is a complete multi-vit for children.The main drawbacks are: it has a very low level of calcium and some of the tablets were found crushed(about 20%) when I first opened it.Hopefully Rainbow will look into it and improve it.

Kids like them

Posted by Reviewer1886829 on Feb 26, 2009

Our kids like these, although they are very different tasting then the typical grocery store kids' vitamins. Usually there are a few broken and lots of vitamin-dust at the bottom of the container. There's no way to confirm the vitamin potency without expensive testing.

Good multi-vitamin but...

Posted by Reviewer2154159 on Nov 19, 2009

it taste-not good. I have to argue with my son to take it....next time I will have to order something else... unfortunately because it does have a great combination of things.

Excellent if your kids will take it

Posted by Reviewer1407432 on Feb 13, 2010

The ingredients are really good - I think this is a great quality product. The problem is, as with so many other healthy things, taste. My kids detest these vitamins and it is an argument every time I give them one and so I don't think I'll buy another bottle. It is too exhausting, especially since they are supposed to take 2 per day.

Age 6

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Sep 25, 2010

My grandchild did not like the taste or texture of this product. It had nothing to do with the quality.

not the best taste

Posted by Reviewer2723155 on Nov 03, 2010

I got these vitamins for my 5 and 3 year old girls in hopes I could wean them from the sweet and sugary gummy bear vitamins. Unfortunately, they did not like the taste so I had to go back to the gummy bear multivitamin. The taste isn't terrible but if your children have been spoiled by the sweet gummy bear vitamins, this just doesn't cut it.

kids won't eat these either

Posted by Reviewer1862300 on Dec 26, 2010

I was looking for something both healthier and better-tasting than Flintstones', but I give up: while these are for sure a better alternative as far as ingredients go, they don't taste that much better to my kids (they taste fine to me -- I'll be finishing the bottle). If anybody ever comes across a tasty complete vitamin, I'll buy stock.

Kids didn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Mar 17, 2011

My kids said they tasted terrible, but I didn't think they were that bad.

My kid doesn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2165829 on Apr 19, 2011

My kid doesn't like the taste. She prefers berry flavor stuffs.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1291667 on May 16, 2011

My son does not like the taste of these, but he tolerates it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »