Good vites for the kids.

Posted by Reviewer1177656 on Feb 17, 2010

Very high quality ingredients. Seem effective for my kids. There is quite a bit of vitamin "dust" which makes a mess, otherwise 5 stars.

Rainbow Light...

Posted by Reviewer1101821 on Jun 04, 2010

My boys 3yr & 4yr old love these vitamins!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Mar 23, 2007

This product seems to contain the most complete formula for children I've been able to find. I have 9 year old twins and a 10 year old. The only problem I have is that like one reviewer said, these are large and have an unpleasant taste to them. Two of my children have gotten used to the taste, but my pickiest one will refuses to take them. I will probably continue to use this product, but find another for my other child. Great value for the price!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Mar 02, 2012

My 3 year old son likes eating one in the morning with his breakfast. I tasted them - they're fine tasting and seem to cover all the necessary vitamin requirements.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1595646 on May 05, 2009

Was good enough....taste was just okay.

Nutri Stars Multivitamin & Multimineral

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Feb 15, 2011

My 10 years old daughter don't like the taste, so i eat them together with my husband:)

Kids like them

Posted by Reviewer1886829 on Feb 26, 2009

Our kids like these, although they are very different tasting then the typical grocery store kids' vitamins. Usually there are a few broken and lots of vitamin-dust at the bottom of the container. There's no way to confirm the vitamin potency without expensive testing.

Rainbow light is good, usually, but the flavor is...

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on May 10, 2012

just okay. I know the tastier tablets contain much more sweeters. Again my son like it but my daughter gags when she chews it.

kids won't eat these either

Posted by Reviewer1862300 on Dec 26, 2010

I was looking for something both healthier and better-tasting than Flintstones', but I give up: while these are for sure a better alternative as far as ingredients go, they don't taste that much better to my kids (they taste fine to me -- I'll be finishing the bottle). If anybody ever comes across a tasty complete vitamin, I'll buy stock.

Read descriptions carefully

Posted by Reviewer1472853 on May 18, 2011

For some reason I thought these will be something like jelly. My kids didn't like the texture, while the taste is fine.