Nutri Stars Multivitamin & Multimineral

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Feb 15, 2011

My 10 years old daughter don't like the taste, so i eat them together with my husband:)

my little girl loves it

Posted by Reviewer1377811 on Mar 08, 2011

my 26 months little girl take this one tablets every day,she likes the favour,hope it's also good for her health.

Good and nice product for kids

Posted by Reviewer2285920 on Jun 17, 2011

Good taste, my kid loves them and they have a funny shape that she also likes. No funny colors that seem too artificial and full of the stuff we do not want in a kid's vitamin.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Mar 02, 2012

My 3 year old son likes eating one in the morning with his breakfast. I tasted them - they're fine tasting and seem to cover all the necessary vitamin requirements.

Yummy and wholesome

Posted by MrsTurnip on May 02, 2013

My 4 year old loves these and is very happy to have these every morning. No issue with the texture or taste. The appearance is less attractive than your average sugar-coated gummy vitamin, but he doesn't seem to care!

Excellent but brush teeth soon after consumption

Posted by 5221365943187893587 on Jan 07, 2015

My two girls enjoyed these and we definitely noticed an improvement in their immunity from the usual coughs and colds. I highly recommend these, and I would suggest brushing their teeth immediately after eating these as the turmeric in them lightly stained my daughter's teeth yellow.

Mom of three

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Oct 01, 2006

Although I think this is a good product and has the essenntials for mantaining good health, getting my children to take it was a chore. The stars are large and have a strong after taste.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Mar 23, 2007

This product seems to contain the most complete formula for children I've been able to find. I have 9 year old twins and a 10 year old. The only problem I have is that like one reviewer said, these are large and have an unpleasant taste to them. Two of my children have gotten used to the taste, but my pickiest one will refuses to take them. I will probably continue to use this product, but find another for my other child. Great value for the price!

great....with a glitch

Posted by Reviewer3315089 on Oct 25, 2007

I'm thrilled that this has all the vitamins and minerals plus herbs. My children are not terribly fond of the taste, however. I will continue to purchase them though, because I believe they are the best childrens vitamin out!!

Yummy for kids

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 14, 2007

My nieces kids love them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »