We like the stars...

Posted by Reviewer1118118 on Nov 24, 2009

Good multi for kids. I like that they have veggies in them. Both my boys eat them happily.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1764582 on Feb 18, 2009

My 18-month old son thinks these are the best thing since pacifiers. He loves holding the bottle while chewing his "star". They taste way better than the vitamins I had as a kid. In fact, I sneak one for myself every now and then =). Great flavor, great ingredients, great product. Highly recommended!!

My 7 year old loves the taste and says they melt in his mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1395307 on May 12, 2010

My 7 year old is unable to have vitamins with 'junk ingredients' in them due to chemical sensitivies to most of those ingredients. These vitamins were recommended to me, and they passed the 'no junk' requirements, so we tried them. My 7 year old likes them so much that he never misses taking them. He loves the flavor and says they melt in his mouth, unlike the chalky vitamins he previously had to chomp through. Also, they're larger than normal chewable vitamins and they are in the shape of a star....fun size and shape. Great product for chemically sensitive children!

Chewable Multivitamin

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

This is truly packed full of beneficial non junk ingredients and I give this to my 8 yr old daily. Very pleased with quality.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

my child likes them!

Posted by 5157788462455140848 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm always looking for healthy vitamins that my child will like and these worked.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on May 02, 2012

I told them they are Dora's special stars so they practically beg for one every day! Also I didn't find many unnatural ingredients in them so we're all happy.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1829757 on Dec 15, 2009

love that my lids are getting vitamins, minerals and herbs

My kids like and they stay healthy

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Dec 24, 2009

My kids like and they stay healthy!!!

Best Multi By FAR!!

Posted by Reviewer2932465 on Jan 21, 2010

We've tried them all, and this one is food based, fructose sweetened (lots use ASPARTAME) and the kid loves them.