Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

tastes rancid

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Dec 05, 2012

These have a moldy rancid taste! Not using!

my child likes them!

Posted by 5157788462455140848 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm always looking for healthy vitamins that my child will like and these worked.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

Chewable Multivitamin

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

This is truly packed full of beneficial non junk ingredients and I give this to my 8 yr old daily. Very pleased with quality.

Rainbow light is good, usually, but the flavor is...

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on May 10, 2012

just okay. I know the tastier tablets contain much more sweeters. Again my son like it but my daughter gags when she chews it.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on May 02, 2012

I told them they are Dora's special stars so they practically beg for one every day! Also I didn't find many unnatural ingredients in them so we're all happy.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2257152 on Mar 19, 2012

Will not be purchasing this again. My son gagged so bad the 1st time giving this to him.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Mar 14, 2012

My little daughter likes it a lot. Will definitely reorder.

My daughter

Posted by Reviewer1475567 on Mar 14, 2012

does not like the taste. They are a bit big for her too.... So I cant really say something about the effects