Taste varies per child

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on Aug 13, 2008

I bought this product all excited because of the reviews. Then I was dissappointed when my 18 month old son and 5 year old spite the vitamin out. I asked my daughter why she didn't like it and she said it tastes lemonie. So each child's taste buds vary.

Rainbow light, nutri starts

Posted by Reviewer1931346 on Nov 25, 2007

My child does not like the taste of these. They need to be chewed and not swallowed whole so I guess it's another bottle that will either be a battle to get her to take or will end up in the trash or being passed on. Sure wish mfg. would have samples or a trial size.

Positively awful!

Posted by Reviewer2564203 on Mar 04, 2008

They taste like chalk! We bought these because my daughter is picky with vitamins and won't eat the Flintstones. Well these are much worse than Flintstones! About twice the size and completely chalky. YUCK!!

review

Posted by Reviewer2461966 on Jun 01, 2008

Kids don't like taste or texture

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2297450 on Mar 13, 2009

My picky children love these and they have more than the average vitamin for children

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1764582 on Feb 18, 2009

My 18-month old son thinks these are the best thing since pacifiers. He loves holding the bottle while chewing his "star". They taste way better than the vitamins I had as a kid. In fact, I sneak one for myself every now and then =). Great flavor, great ingredients, great product. Highly recommended!!

We like the stars...

Posted by Reviewer1118118 on Nov 24, 2009

Good multi for kids. I like that they have veggies in them. Both my boys eat them happily.

Tasty....

Posted by Reviewer3320143 on Mar 09, 2009

My children really like these.....and I like all the good stuff that it has in it. Sometimes I eat them too (along with the women's once daily one also by Rainbow Light) because they are quite yummy.

My 7 year old loves the taste and says they melt in his mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1395307 on May 12, 2010

My 7 year old is unable to have vitamins with 'junk ingredients' in them due to chemical sensitivies to most of those ingredients. These vitamins were recommended to me, and they passed the 'no junk' requirements, so we tried them. My 7 year old likes them so much that he never misses taking them. He loves the flavor and says they melt in his mouth, unlike the chalky vitamins he previously had to chomp through. Also, they're larger than normal chewable vitamins and they are in the shape of a star....fun size and shape. Great product for chemically sensitive children!

Chewable Multivitamin

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

This is truly packed full of beneficial non junk ingredients and I give this to my 8 yr old daily. Very pleased with quality.