Good For My Kid

Posted by Reviewer1135100 on Apr 27, 2011

My Son loves this vitamin Tablets! It's yummy.

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1617289 on May 01, 2011

my kid loves it.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer2565564 on Jun 18, 2011

2 1/2 year old, and even my 1 yr old think these are a treat.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1519209 on Jul 05, 2011

This company is local to my home town of Santa Cruz. They uphold admirable standards in the supplement industry, and consistently create quality, evidence-based formulas. As a discerning mother I feel 100% comfortable giving this product to my children.

My kids love it.

Posted by Reviewer2802316 on Jul 13, 2011

It's always hard to find a supplement for the kids that they would take regularly. This one worked pretty well, they loved it.

Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1383192 on Jul 21, 2011

My kids love these vitamins and its nice that they provide more for my kids than traditional vitamins!

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Aug 03, 2011

veggies, enzymes, & vitamins too, and it tastes delicious...kind of like pineapple. no aftertaste.

Excellent Multi

Posted by Reviewer1510822 on Aug 11, 2011

I love this multi, for both my daughter and myself! It tastes great, and has a really good ingredient list. My only objection to it is that it is not gluten free. We were GF for a long time and could not take it because of that.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Oct 24, 2011

My child seems to like this one. Good taste and reasonable dose of 1 or 2 per day depending on age. Good company too.

Kids Love These!

Posted by Reviewer2374008 on Nov 07, 2011

I am very pleased to find at last a multivitamin for my grandchildren that has all the supplements I feel they need and that taste great as well! They always ask their Mommy for their star vitamins and consider it a treat to take them. I tried the Garden of Life Kids Vitamins but they spit them out the first time I gave it to them. These are great vitamins at a very reasonable cost.