Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2730312 on Sep 23, 2010

A little daughter likes it. It would be better if the stars will be different colours.

Great multi-vitamin for kids!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on Sep 23, 2010

My 2 and 6 year old boys really like this vitamin -and I like the fact that it is the most complete multi that I've found out there.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3321774 on Nov 04, 2010

My kids eat it happily. Everybody wants it too much trouble.

Good multi-vitamin for kids

Posted by Reviewer3168135 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a good multi-vitamin for kids with a better selection of vitamins than your typical store brand and a flavor that both of our kids like. We have tried many different vitamins to supplement the kids diets and usually end up with less that optimal choices that offer too much sugar. A friend suggested a different high end brand that your site offers, but when our kids tasted it, we got the standard sour face. In doing some research on your site, the Rainbow Light Nutri Stars seemed to get a high degree of "kid apprpoval" so we decided to give the a try. Low and behold, both kids preferred them to the sugar coated brand they had been taking. Good diet supplement that the kids like. This is great.

good

Posted by Reviewer2383300 on Nov 27, 2010

Great product for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer2540325 on Dec 28, 2010

My two-year-old daughter loves these.....we call them her "fun stars". She asks for them by name at dinnertime and reminds me to give them to her. Highly recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer1877174 on Jan 18, 2011

son loves them

My doughter is like it!

Posted by Reviewer2966079 on Feb 02, 2011

I ordered this for my doughter(4,5 old years). She say firstly it's delishes.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Feb 05, 2011

My daughter has been taking this everyday for the last three years, she loves the taste!

Twinkle Twinkle Wonder Stars

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Feb 07, 2011

Chewable multi vitmains for your little ones that are tasty and easy to chew. My son has been taking these for years. I have no problem getting him to take this daily multivitamin. Highly Recommend!