Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Food-Based Multivitamin, Fruit Punch Flavor, 120 Chewable Tablets

Chewable Multivitamin

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

This is truly packed full of beneficial non junk ingredients and I give this to my 8 yr old daily. Very pleased with quality.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

my child likes them!

Posted by 5157788462455140848 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm always looking for healthy vitamins that my child will like and these worked.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on May 02, 2012

I told them they are Dora's special stars so they practically beg for one every day! Also I didn't find many unnatural ingredients in them so we're all happy.

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)