Best we've found so far...

Posted by christine on May 02, 2008

My 5 yr old son likes these, and they have a little more magnesium and zinc than most chewables, many people, kids included are deficient in these minerals.

kids like it

Posted by Reviewer1175187 on May 06, 2008

The kids like the flavor and I like that they are PACKED with nutrients at a good price at iHerb.

Excellent Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1654909 on May 07, 2008

Thus far the best childrens vitamin i've been able to find, Better pediatricians rave about it as well. No supermarket brand can come close to comparison as far vitamins and minerals go.

my 3 yo loves them

Posted by Reviewer2012770 on May 12, 2008

my 3 yo wishes you could take more than 1 a day, she's constantly asking for her vitamins, she loves the taste, it's not overly sweet, but it's not unpleasant in any way. We're very pleased with the price, too

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on May 15, 2008

My son LOVES these and iHerb has such a good price. He will bring me the bottle because he WANTS to take them. That made me happy after he fought me to take his awful-tasting prescription liquid vitamins. I like that they contain nutrients like Spirulina and enzymes!

outstanding & taste great

Posted by Reviewer2968517 on Nov 16, 2007

These are filled with many great nutrients and our four year old loves them. They taste great and are easy to chew. Just read the ingredients and you'll see that they are an outstanding product.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer1279418 on Oct 30, 2006

Rainbow light was recommended to me as a high-quality food based vitamin. My 4-year old son reminds me every morning and evening to give him his "big star vitamin." The only drawback to this formula are lower levels of vitamin D and calcium, but we just take a calcium gummy chewable with this multivitamin. You won't find a lower price for this quantity either! It retails at the major natural foods store for about $25!!!

Doctor approved

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Aug 14, 2007

My 15 yr. old son takes these vitamins and they do very well for him. No side effects and no headaches. I read a review that said they were odd tasting but looked so complete I took a chance and he likes them. My mom, 18 yr.old daughter and my husband tried them and didn't like the taste. I brought the bottle along when I took him for his yearly check up and the doctor said they were complete and good vitamins for him. I just ordered more. I don't know about the price because I haven't seen them in the stores but I do know it is cheaper then most other OTC vitamins that aren't complete and have fillers.

My son loves them!

Posted by Reviewer1583044 on Feb 02, 2008

My 3yo son loves these vitamins, and I know he is getting an excellent nutrition from them.

My kids love the taste of these.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Feb 06, 2008

Great vitamins, they have everything in them, and they taste good too!