I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012

I think it's great

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1431343 on Jul 19, 2010

These tastes great and are easy to chew, at least for our 2-year old son who is very picky! I will be ordering these again.

My son loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2685167 on Jul 28, 2010

I am happy that they are an all natural vegen product, and feel safe giving them to my son. He asks for them everyday, he never forgets!

Very good multi vitamin for kids

Posted by Reviewer3168135 on Oct 28, 2010

Our twins are picky and we experimented with several different brands from the generally available in stores to the higher quality brands. This is the one they both liked best and it has a good set of vitamins in it (more than most), so we will stick with it for now.

He likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on May 01, 2011

My little guy likes these & I like the nutritional supplement he gets.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Oct 20, 2011

I´m using these tablets myself and I like them a lot.

taste pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1061972 on May 24, 2012

taste pleasant. an order stayed too long on the way, and now for us the season of fresh vitamins began in fruit and vegetables, we will drink in winter.

Good

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on Jun 19, 2015

I like this multivitamins a lot. My daughters like the taste. I only wish there would be more of vitamin D.

Bigger than I expected, but the kids like them!

Posted by 5645051244040046087 on Dec 24, 2015

My kids are very picky eaters so I knew they needed a multivitamin. I chose this one because it's food based and seemed to have a good variety of vitamin and minerals. The both like the taste so it's a win for me! It's probably about the size of nickel, but my 20 month old has no problem chewing it. It has a chalky texture, it's not a gummy! I will definitely continue to purchase this vitamin!

Rainbow Light is great!

Posted by Reviewer2384579 on Apr 21, 2010

I chose these vitamins for my toddler based on the reviews and because I've been taking Rainbow Light prenatals myself for about three years and they are great. They're the only vitamins I've found with more than enough of the vitamins and minerals that my son requires and I like that because I don't feel like I'm just feeding him sugary gummy bears. He loves the taste and looks forward to his vitamin every morning!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »