High energy horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Jan 14, 2010

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

MENS HEALTH PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer2461412 on Jul 13, 2011

I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT VERY GOOD, AND I HAVE JUST ORDED SOME MORE

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3328981 on Nov 13, 2011

These vitamins seem to really work. I feel Energized and 10 years younger!!!

convinient

Posted by 5200152894241916866 on Jun 23, 2013

I used to give my husband more than 4~5 pills a day but this is just good to take only one in the morning. so convinient. (I let my husband take 2 a day) hope this will worth it...

Ok.. Still trying

Posted by 5095445045535978378 on Sep 12, 2016

So far ok.. Feel better after having it.. Maybe still have to continue trying..

excellent product

Posted by 4953459379928520605 on Sep 17, 2016

This product is great as I gained energy sufficient for me to perform my daily work in the office and so as to spend my time with my my kids and my wife. You shall try it out.

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer2220999 on Nov 28, 2007

Hi everyone, this stuff is good, it"s starting to bring back the 21 year old in me , i have just started taking this but i can tell the diffidence aready can"t wait to see what happens after using it for 30 days