Works!

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 09, 2012

The best multi I have used and I've tried many brands. Can feel it when I run out.

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

my husband bye this third time

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3328981 on Nov 13, 2011

These vitamins seem to really work. I feel Energized and 10 years younger!!!

MENS HEALTH PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer2461412 on Jul 13, 2011

I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT VERY GOOD, AND I HAVE JUST ORDED SOME MORE

Good (but not great)multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

I like that it is food-based and most of the ingredients. It is very easy on the stomach (even without food) and seems to absorb well. The 1000 units of Vit D is a big plus for me. Most multivitamins leave this out. Haven't noticed marked energy increase. Maybe a little throughout the day. I don't like multiple dosings per day but can deal with it. It could also use a little less B-vitamins. I don't need that much. No multivitamin is perfect but this is a good attempt. I use Rainbow Light products and would definitely try a different one. But having to take four tablets throughout the day isn't the best.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

A little sour tasting in the mouth. Ingredients are sufficient for a multi-vitamin at this price.

So far good results

Posted by Reviewer1314387 on Apr 19, 2010

These tablets have re-energized my husband after only a few days, and he's almost too perky now!

No real difference

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Mar 22, 2010

This product did not live up to it's promises.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2956737 on Feb 07, 2010

These are the best a men can get. And I have tried many. If you don't believe me,just try them for yourself. Your energy level will rise from the first day you take these.

High energy horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Jan 14, 2010

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »